Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t mean to get ahead of ourselves, but if we do win, are we on the pitch?

Why not?

If you’ve got a season ticket you’ve paid money to see us get turned over by Brentford, Watford, Wolves, Brighton, Liverpool, West Ham and Villa, and paid handsomely to do it.

If you’ve been away like myself not only have you spent thousands but seen us turned over by Villa, Norwich, Burnley, Newcastle, Wolves, Brentford, Palace, Spurs and get 1 point in 6 months.

If that’s how you’re blowing off steam fine.

I won’t be doing it, but doesn’t mean I won’t be going ballistic if we do.

We are either worrying about something that has 25%(?) of happening and won't ie Burnley and Leeds both win a game and we lose both of ours, or I imagine many of us worry that fate has deemed we are gone this season since so much has gone against us(some of it self inflicted)... This week will tell

Get on the pitch regardless and let those useless idiots bill and Denise know exactly what we think of their ‘revered all
Over the country board’

Don’t mean to get ahead of ourselves, but if we do win, are we on the pitch?
arse-braveheart.jpg

To the directors box

Absolutely pathetic we’re going into a game against crystal palace knowing they’ve got better players. How we have fallen.
Got to take encouragement from the fact it only really took one window for them to really reshape the look of their squad.

Loan of Gallagher, Guehi and Andersen at the back, Olise on a bargain (that we should have absolutely been all over as a James replacement) plus two decent attacking options in Edouard and Mateta.

Status
Not open for further replies.