Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Everton can win one of the next two away games and even secure 4 points then I'm feeling fantastic about our chances. I see Leeds losing their next two games. Brighton could be anything but even if they rollover I would be surprised if Leeds get more than a draw away to Brentford - that's a horrible game for them. 4 points max for Leeds imo so we need 6 points but I think we will secure 7 or 8 points from the next four games

It's amusing reading how bitter fans of other teams genuinely believe that Chelsea rolled over for Lampard. Did they actually watch the game!? Embarrassing take. I would love to stay up. I'm feeling good about chances. Arsenal need to hold up their end. I feel more confident about Chelsea going to Elland Road and completely schooling them regardless of selection.

but none of us had Burnley down to get 10 points from 4 games.

We can only control what we do. We need 9 points to absolutely guarantee safety (because 41 points will surely be too much)
True but Burnley have been tight and competitive all season. They have managed to get over the those games recently. Whereas Leeds were dreadful against Palace and got smashed at home against City. They lucked out with a last gasp winner against Norwich at home and but for a ridiculous red card for Jimenez, Wolves beat them. Those 3 points still annoy me. Disgusting really. But looking at it objectively, Leeds have looked poor for a long time and I don't see how they get anything against Arsenal or Chelsea but for those teams enduring a random sending off. Brighton isn't a gimme and Brentford away is a rotten game for them

It's amusing reading how bitter fans of other teams genuinely believe that Chelsea rolled over for Lampard. Did they actually watch the game!? Embarrassing take. I would love to stay up. I'm feeling good about chances. Arsenal need to hold up their end. I feel more confident about Chelsea going to Elland Road and completely schooling them regardless of selection.

Yeah Mason Mount just about perfectly placed that shot off both posts so that it didn’t go in and hurt Frank’s feelings.

Looking at Leeds, Arsenal really need to win their game to stay above Spurs.

Also after we won, Chelsea have lost alot of their lead on Arsenal so surely will want to beat Leeds themselves to stay in 3rd.

Hopefully 0pts for Leeds from those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.