Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brentford are not safe when we play them, may not be all bad as teams fighting for points do silly things at the back etc, I know that includes us ?
My fear is that it will 3 teams in the mix on the last game of the season, Everton needing 1 point away to arsenal to be safe on goal difference ?

If you're Leeds or Burnley supporters you just know that your own team couldn't see off United and Chelsea like we did.

On here we look at what Burnley and Leeds are capable of and start assuming the worst...they will be thinking the same about us.

Burnley got a great win, against an awful side, who they were trailing too until the last 10 minutes. Leeds were annihilated.

If both perform that was until the end if the season, theres a credible argument neither will win another game, and in Leeds case, get another point. The Brighton home game worries me, but they are playing well.

I think mentally our win would have hurt both. It was our hardest game, and a real bonus.

If you're Leeds or Burnley supporters you just know that your own team couldn't see off United and Chelsea like we did.

On here we look at what Burnley and Leeds are capable of and start assuming the worst...they will be thinking the same about us.
I had the misfortune to watch a very average Burnley at a diabolical Watford and got the vibe at the end from Burnley that they thought they had buried us with their win. We were five points adrift and had to play the European Champs.

Fast forward 24 hours, all the fireworks, smoke bombs, to the unreal atmosphere and reaction from the fans, we have had some excellent performances from the players but above all, 3 precious points.

All of a sudden, if you are Burnley or Leeds you are looking at our fixtures and comparing to theirs and all of a sudden it seems we have the better run in. I can see Burnley only getting 1 or 2 more points before the last game, and Leeds at most 3/4.

Burnley got a great win, against an awful side, who they were trailing too until the last 10 minutes. Leeds were annihilated.

If both perform that was until the end if the season, theres a credible argument neither will win another game, and in Leeds case, get another point. The Brighton home game worries me, but they are playing well.

I think mentally our win would have hurt both. It was our hardest game, and a real bonus.
My mate at work is a Burnley fan, he was so happy when they beat Southampton and we lost.
Saw him today and he was totally different.

I had the misfortune to watch a very average Burnley at a diabolical Watford and got the vibe at the end from Burnley that they thought they had buried us with their win. We were five points adrift and had to play the European Champs.

Fast forward 24 hours, all the fireworks, smoke bombs, to the unreal atmosphere and reaction from the fans, we have had some excellent performances from the players but above all, 3 precious points.

All of a sudden, if you are Burnley or Leeds you are looking at our fixtures and comparing to theirs and all of a sudden it seems we have the better run in. I can see Burnley only getting 1 or 2 more points before the last game, and Leeds at most 3/4.

I struggle to see Leeds 3/4 as well. Chelsea, Arsenal and Brighton. I think 3 is best case, but more likely 1.

Stevie Me will want the wins early so he can fold against Liverpool. I’m confident Villa will turn up for the Burnley games just for that reason alone tbh

They have Liverpool and City in their run in, which is likely 2 defeats. If he has 2 defeats to Burnley, they are in potential trouble. 40 might not be enough. So I suspect they will show up.

I struggle to see Leeds 3/4 as well. Chelsea, Arsenal and Brighton. I think 3 is best case, but more likely 1.
They will be fighting hard just like us at home... I can see 6 points. However, If I was a Leeds or Burnley fan and saw we had, utd, Leicester, Chelsea at home I would be thinking possiblity 3 points

They will be fighting hard just like us at home... I can see 6 points. However, If I was a Leeds or Burnley fan and saw we had, utd, Leicester, Chelsea at home I would be thinking possiblity 3 points

You think 6 from Arsenal away, Chelsea home and Brighton home? After they just lose 4-0 at home.

I cant see that mate. To me it's much more likely they lose all 3.

4th most successful team away from home this season Brighton are, and they're still looking to get wins.

Burnley are trash. Let's have that right. If they dont beat Villa at home they'll possibly get one or maybe two more points this season.

4th most successful team away from home this season Brighton are, and they're still looking to get wins.

The issue is whether they are in the beach. We need to beat Brentford to keep them having something to play for on the final day. If we are within 3 of them, they will need a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.