2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 months of moving up the table? Are you on the wind up? More a case of instead of sinking like the clubs expected to sink..... We clambered onto some floating wood whilst other club drank champagne in first class.

Look at the results, look at the performances, look at the money spent. The biggest thing people tend to ignore when trying to make out Allardyce did well...... We had played the season without any bonafide full backs. Baines and Coleman missing and Allardyce got those 2 back. You could get any manager and make them look good with those 2 returning.

I'm not simple enough to look at "results over 7 games"..... I'm lucky enough to be able to understand football a bit more than that and as an Everton fan over 40 years I can see a manager who stands out as knowing how to do his job well.

He's shown the good parts of Moyes in getting cheaper moneyball players like Townsend and Gray in whilst identifying the long term issue we have had in carrying mercenaries who play when it suits them.

He has coached a style of football that Allardyce couldn't deliver with £300m to spend, a quick transitional counter attack based - organised, well drilled, disciplined and hard working.

Allardyce handed coaching duties to Sammy Lee whilst having 3 days in Spain every week..... Benitez is drilling the players even when it's international break.
You really are a furious fella, you should be happy that you have your choice of manager in place rather than raging all over the forum. You're a very complicated bloke.

That's the thing mate. Most people aren't saying he isn't a decent manager or not doing a good job, so far. They are saying they don't like him as a man, as a human being. They are 2 completely different things and I don't understand why you can't get your head around that.
I can understand the RS connection being a problem even if it no longer bothers me but as a man??? Really? People hate him despite not knowing him personally? Do they hate him for his charity work or something? "Stop helping the less fortunate, fatty!"

I've heard it all now. Zero respect for hating the man.

Not really the same, they actually put their philosophies and views about people in the public space and are frequently interviewed. Either way I don't like their views and opinions but they may (I doubt it) be charming company in person - certainly some people like them otherwise they would not have gained the positions they have.
You were trying to imply that you have to know a individual personally to give an assessment on whether or not you like that persons character. OK, I gave extreme examples as an alternative, but basically I'm calling that out as absolute tosh. It happens millions of times every day in every walk of life and please don't tell me you've never ever said that you don't like somebody you have never met.

Why are people on here running round with waste paper bins on their heads thinking he will got to Newcastle, they are going to meet exactly the same obstacles we did, no good players will want to join, they will get the manager wrong several times and will let said managers blow their load and be crippled by FFP 5 years later. All pending on them not being relegated this year.

Please try to get your brain in motion for once and respond to the question I asked . With the use of the word "our" who doyou purport to represent.
...................................................................................................................................................

Just over 2 hours ago I responded to a post from Toff33etc . my response as above Since then this poster has been involved in a number of discussions but strangely not responded to mine..His silence is deafening and says so much about his idiotic presence on this forum

Quote Reply
He's busy sharpening his crayon's

I can understand the RS connection being a problem even if it no longer bothers me but as a man??? Really? People hate him despite not knowing him personally? Do they hate him for his charity work or something? "Stop helping the less fortunate, fatty!"

I've heard it all now. Zero respect for hating the man.
Are you seriously telling me that you've never said you have disliked a person who you have never met. It could be anybody. A footballer, an actor, a politician, a TV presenter. You've never said to the lads in the pub, or turned around to the missus on the sofa and said I don't like him.

If you say you haven't then I'm calling you out now. I'll also say that, over the years, you've probably done it dozens or maybe even hundreds of times. Everyone does.

I don't respect you any less for having done it. Everyone does it. But what I do have zero respect for are hypocrites.

Are you seriously telling me that you've never said you have disliked a person who you have never met. It could be anybody. A footballer, an actor, a politician, a TV presenter. You've never said to the lads in the pub, or turned around to the missus on the sofa and said I don't like him.

If you say you haven't then I'm calling you out now. I'll also say that, over the years, you've probably done it dozens or maybe even hundreds of times. Everyone does.

I don't respect you any less for having done it. Everyone does it. But what I do have zero respect for are hypocrites.
I don't like you

You really are a furious fella, you should be happy that you have your choice of manager in place rather than raging all over the forum. You're a very complicated bloke.

Not furious at all mate, less of the gaslighting old boy, it's not a playground and I'm a bit long in the tooth for dimestore psychology.

You tend to see my posts are passionate and well thought out ......... A bit like Rafael really.

Why are people on here running round with waste paper bins on their heads thinking he will got to Newcastle, they are going to meet exactly the same obstacles we did, no good players will want to join, they will get the manager wrong several times and will let said managers blow their load and be crippled by FFP 5 years later. All pending on them not being relegated this year.
I don't understand why they think that the new owners will choose their new manager base on the wish list of the fans. We all know that doesn't happen with rich owners.

700 pages lads. Feckin' 'ell.
Same note.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.