2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I love the fact that people are now seriously debating on if Benitez will leave for Newcastle all based on obvious fictitious nonsense lies spread on twitter that they've swallowed. He's not leaving (I doubt he'd even want to if he was offered) because with all due respect to the guy nobody with unlimited funds would even casually glance at him let alone seriously consider him as long-term appointment for their club.
Are you saying Benitez is rubbish, mate?

I am afraid that we are going to have to return your survey for further work and discount the findings due to bias as a result of communication barriers between you, the investigator, and respondents that have yielded inaccurate results. Bias has arisen due to the singular question and its limited design. What exactly are you wanting to understand – are people happy with the results; happy with the performances/style of play; happy with the manager’s weight; happy with the manager as a person, etc…You need to be clear and specific and produce a broader study to cover the range of feelings, or possibly a scale covering all reasonable positions if you wish to understand people’s true perceptions and feelings. A poor effort.
You'll have to speak up please. You are being drowned out by a sea of adverse opinion.

Last edited:
Are you saying Benitez is rubbish, mate?
No. Not at all. He's proven that he's far from rubbish repeatedly. Like him or not. He's an objectively good manager. That doesn't mean that a club with unlimited funds that could have any manager they wanted (other then a handful of well settled managers who already have it made) would even look twice at him.

Unless he has another job (maybe a waiters job in the city ), I would have thought 'our' was obvious
Please try to get your brain in motion for once and respond to the question I asked . With the use of the word "our" who doyou purport to represent.
...................................................................................................................................................

Just over 2 hours ago I responded to a post from Toff33etc . my response as above Since then this poster has been involved in a number of discussions but strangely not responded to mine..His silence is deafening and says so much about his idiotic presence on this forum

Quote Reply

He loved at Valencia, Napoli, Liverpool, Newcastle and on a numerous of occasions Napoli & Valencia owners approached him. When he was in China he received offers, he did not go - because it is a project.

He is a man of principle and wont left everton

Rafael is apparently fully focused on training and recruiting in January, no official approach from Newcastle is expected.

I can't believe there's still some on here finding any avenue to bash Benitez after the way he's managed the start of this season.

We could be coming down Queens Drive with the PL trophy and there'd still be people on here saying "he won't repeat it next year", "Kopite", "Dinosaur", etc.
Hhhmm, yes, indeed. They are quite mental.

No. Not at all. He's proven that he's far from rubbish repeatedly. Like him or not. He's an objectively good manager. That doesn't mean that a club with unlimited funds that could have any manager they wanted (other then a handful of well settled managers who already have it made) would even look twice at him.

There's next to no options for them in terms of good managers. They're 19th in the league and let it be known that they are building a project for the future. They could in all honesty be relegated this season.

Managers who want quick success, won't be going there. That leaves the likes of Lampard, Gerrard, Howe, Wilder, who in all honesty they may as well stick with Bruce. Who's left? Martinez is apparently being eyed up by Barca. Conte wants quick success hence why he turned down Man Utd. Favre perhaps. Zidane doesn't speak English and hasn't managed outside of Spain. Rodgers I could believe, he would sell his own mum for a better gig.

Amanda Staveley is a big supporter of Rafael, they're about to bring in Frank McParland to overlook recruitment, who just so happens to be good friends with Rafael. It's not unreasonable to see why people are making assumptions.

So you get it then.

You pick and choose which managers you like and which players you like, based on your opinion.

Thats simply what we are doing with Bentitez

You're entirely right of course. You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

I never wanted Benitez myself. Mainly for the same reason I didn't want Moyes back. That being that I knew how divisive it would be amongst the fan base. I'm also slightly weary of Benitez in the transfer market. Although it must be said that he's been exceptional thus far with his dealings.

I do. however, recognise that he brings many outstanding qualities to the table, and I can't help but both admire those qualities, and sense that he's exactly the type of manager that we need right now.

There's no room for sentiment in football. This season is alive and kicking, and I'd just love to see the end of all this infighting at least until we have nothing left to play for. Afterall, he's not gonna be here forever anyway.

Steve Bruce is an objectively good manager, or David Moyes. Benitez has won european cups, and is revered on Tyneside. Of course they are going to look at him.

There's next to no options for them in terms of good managers. They're 19th in the league and let it be known that they are building a project for the future. They could in all honesty be relegated this season.

Managers who want quick success, won't be going there. That leaves the likes of Lampard, Gerrard, Howe, Wilder, who in all honesty they may as well stick with Bruce. Who's left? Martinez is apparently being eyed up by Barca. Conte wants quick success hence why he turned down Man Utd. Favre perhaps. Zidane doesn't speak English and hasn't managed outside of Spain. Rodgers I could believe, he would sell his own mum for a better gig.

Amanda Staveley is a big supporter of Rafael, they're about to bring in Frank McParland to overlook recruitment, who just so happens to be good friends with Rafael. It's not unreasonable to see why people are making assumptions.
Can you pm the number of your dealer/pharmacist/psychiatrist please bud - I need to get me some of what you got....

Quick question - are you only allowed safety scissors in your gaff?

I think they would look twice at him because they, the club and the fans were more than happy with him first time round, even if there was little money to spend. I hope he is happy at Everton and settled on Merseyside enough to end his wandering around all over the place managing other clubs. My fear is money talks and he was mooted for the Newcastle manager ship when the deal with the Saudi‘s was first announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.