• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps you should start watching then
VYws.gif

Ooofffff, the old 'i know you are but what am i?'

Take the internet home lad. You've won it.

I wish I was making it up mate - you see it on here all the time soon as a few posters have hit the ale "not long until he's gone" "sacked by christmas" "always be a Kopite".

Whilst it may be a man and his dog its a very vocal man and his dog that he could do without particularly when he's actually doing a bang up job.
Do you actually believe that Benitez spares a second of his time worrying about social media?! Do you reckon that he spends his free time away from football trawling through GOT and getting offended by drunken angry rants from fans after the club they support and he's employed by lost a game of togger?! Lmfao.........

The Liverpool connection is obviously part of it. But I could probably name 7 or 8 ex Liverpool managers I wouldn't object to managing Everton purely due to their personality or the fact they managed Liverpool. I was a bit young when Catterick was our manager but there have been a few Everton managers I didn't like for the same reasons. Lee, Allardyce and Koeman spring to mind. And none of them called us a little club.
Fair enough, I quite liked Lee though. Came across as a bit dour, but rather enjoyed winding 'them' up.

So, for clarity, after 7 months consistently moving up the table you saw no progression but after 7 games you are all in on Benitez (you were actually all in before a single competitive match had taken place according to your posting history) but he doesn't actually have to win anything to consolidate your opinion? This is what I was getting at in my OP. You are inconsistent in your outlook. I have consistently stated that, in my opinion, neither Allardyce nor Benitez are appropriate as Everton manager. I was pleased when Allardyce left and will feel the same when Benitez leaves us. Owners, players, managers all leave eventually, the fans will always remain, I don't for one second believe that a lack of faith in any single representative of the club makes anyone less of a fan of this great club. That is where you and I diverge.

7 months of moving up the table? Are you on the wind up? More a case of instead of sinking like the clubs expected to sink..... We clambered onto some floating wood whilst other club drank champagne in first class.

Look at the results, look at the performances, look at the money spent. The biggest thing people tend to ignore when trying to make out Allardyce did well...... We had played the season without any bonafide full backs. Baines and Coleman missing and Allardyce got those 2 back. You could get any manager and make them look good with those 2 returning.

I'm not simple enough to look at "results over 7 games"..... I'm lucky enough to be able to understand football a bit more than that and as an Everton fan over 40 years I can see a manager who stands out as knowing how to do his job well.

He's shown the good parts of Moyes in getting cheaper moneyball players like Townsend and Gray in whilst identifying the long term issue we have had in carrying mercenaries who play when it suits them.

He has coached a style of football that Allardyce couldn't deliver with £300m to spend, a quick transitional counter attack based - organised, well drilled, disciplined and hard working.

Allardyce handed coaching duties to Sammy Lee whilst having 3 days in Spain every week..... Benitez is drilling the players even when it's international break.

He loved at Valencia, Napoli, Liverpool, Newcastle and on a numerous of occasions Napoli & Valencia owners approached him. When he was in China he received offers, he did not go - because it is a project.

He is a man of principle and wont left everton

7 months of moving up the table? Are you on the wind up? More a case of instead of sinking like the clubs expected to sink..... We clambered onto some floating wood whilst other club drank champagne in first class.

Look at the results, look at the performances, look at the money spent. The biggest thing people tend to ignore when trying to make out Allardyce did well...... We had played the season without any bonafide full backs. Baines and Coleman missing and Allardyce got those 2 back. You could get any manager and make them look good with those 2 returning.

I'm not simple enough to look at "results over 7 games"..... I'm lucky enough to be able to understand football a bit more than that and as an Everton fan over 40 years I can see a manager who stands out as knowing how to do his job well.

He's shown the good parts of Moyes in getting cheaper moneyball players like Townsend and Gray in whilst identifying the long term issue we have had in carrying mercenaries who play when it suits them.

He has coached a style of football that Allardyce couldn't deliver with £300m to spend, a quick transitional counter attack based - organised, well drilled, disciplined and hard working.

Allardyce handed coaching duties to Sammy Lee whilst having 3 days in Spain every week..... Benitez is drilling the players even when it's international break.
Thank you, sorry of the fans base their emotions and have less football intelligence.

Good old Gordon had us playing our best Footie in the 70's (apart from 1970). Exciting football . I liked him but once his funds got cut and had to start blooding the youngsters it began to go downhill. Fond memories of Lee and the team
He was'nt popular when he got rid of McKenzie. When things started going bad for him and we could'nt win a game there was a joke going round about the three chinese players playing for the Toffees. Wen we win wan,we wun wan and hang lee.

Still going strong and won over 2% of you'se. Rendering you 5%. As if we needed it.

Aarrruuuuuuuuuuu

Love u Ben x
I am afraid that we are going to have to return your survey for further work and discount the findings due to bias as a result of communication barriers between you, the investigator, and respondents that have yielded inaccurate results. Bias has arisen due to the singular question and its limited design. What exactly are you wanting to understand – are people happy with the results; happy with the performances/style of play; happy with the manager’s weight; happy with the manager as a person, etc…You need to be clear and specific and produce a broader study to cover the range of feelings, or possibly a scale covering all reasonable positions if you wish to understand people’s true perceptions and feelings. A poor effort.

Lol, I love the fact that people are now seriously debating on if Benitez will leave for Newcastle all based on obvious fictitious nonsense lies spread on twitter that they've swallowed. He's not leaving (I doubt he'd even want to if he was offered) because with all due respect to the guy nobody with unlimited funds would even casually glance at him let alone seriously consider him as long-term appointment for their club.

Status
Not open for further replies.