2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He came to do a job at Everton which is all the proof he is not a kopite.........he gets my support 100%. Just hope it works out for him and for us

He took a job at Chelsea and "cried" when the Kop sang their dirge.

Let's not pretend he doesn't have feelings for them, the man himself would probably find it insulting.

*Sorry for posting this but have to make this point

He took a job at Chelsea and "cried" when the Kop sang their dirge.

Let's not pretend he doesn't have feelings for them, the man himself would probably find it insulting.

*Sorry for posting this but have to make this point

I expect him to have feelings for them as he managed them but those feeling cannot run deep enough to accept a job at Everton...........that is my point

That was a massive 3 points in front of the home crowd for him today and I'm made up for all the Blues who went and who can get behind him.

But I won't be engaging in any celebrations, I won't be jumping on any bandwagon because of 1 win. Everton have well and truly finished me off so I think it's right that I don't comment on Evertons match threads.

My lads made up with 3 points so I'm made up for him.

I don't want Everton to lose any match and that sentiment stands whilst a man I have no respect for is in charge. But as and when we do lose, I certainly won't be invested as much as I have been for nearly 40 years supporting Everton.

It shouldn't be "Everton win so laugh at the ones against Benitez" just like it shouldn't be "Everton lose, I told you not to support Benitez".

It's divided a lot of fans ( myself included ) but I've still got mates who went today and fair play to them, I hope every weekend brings them 3 points and a win.
It’s a tough one mate for sure.
Reds waiting to go 3-0 up at Anfield against us and start singing his song..

There is a flip side to that..

What if we are 3-0 up with time up and start singing it ??

I don’t think he should be our manager, but….

Just feelings mate. He was a past manager and if he was a true Kopite then no way he would be here. That is my point

Meh, semantics.
I was arguing that solo point; irony is I agreed with the rest.

I don't like him, purely because I think he's finished but he's here and I support the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.