Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael.jpg

Too soon?

Okay... just one more thing. What has me adding funds to the site got to do with me having a opinion?
Ta

Absolutely sod all.

As does having an account since 2008.

Now, if you want to continue to feedback on site moderation please do so in the appropriate thread that has been linked, or feedback in the Support forum.

Back on topic.

Thanks.

Nothing but, upkeep and maintenance of this site does not come cheap - hence we have "Forum Supporters"

There's no special privileges but, you would get a thank you... ahead of your next warning/ban ;)
In that case, I don't really think you should be stating my lack of funding, if it has no bearing on your response to my opinion.

Starting Gray central was concerning, given his obvious qualities lend themselves to him being a wide player. Really refreshing to see tangible in-game changes paying off though, so overall a positive start.

Hopefully, unlike some of our other recent managers, he learns from the mistakes he made and we can start strong in the upcoming games.

Starting Gray central was concerning, given his obvious qualities lend themselves to him being a wide player. Really refreshing to see tangible in-game changes paying off though, so overall a positive start.

Hopefully, unlike some of our other recent managers, he learns from the mistakes he made and we can start strong in the upcoming games.

You could see the thinking behind it - someone with pace leading the charge through the middle.

I think if Gbamin can stay fit and slot in next to Allan that Gray central role will be given to Doucoure.

Status
Not open for further replies.