• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This really.
But
Before he was appointed - he was a rs
If he does poorly - he was a rs
If he does well...we'll all take the success, because who don't like winning, but well never hear the end of it from the neighbours because - he was a rs.
If the squad...as seems to be oft times, their habit, lay down and throw him under the bus, it won't be because - he's a rs.
If / when he gets the sack or quits, we'll be glad to see him go because - he was a rs...and well probably be in worse strife than we are now, but it won't be all his fault - even If he was a rs.

So, to sum up - take it One game at a time and re-evaluate around Halloween / Bommy night...even if he is a rs.
I rather suspect the board aren't entirely unhappy with this scenario. We lose another manager "ho hum, he was really unpopular anyway".

We all know who appointed him though.

Why is he not revealing who the 5 absent players are. Is it a state secret? We now James is one but not I believe because of covid, Benitez just wants rid.
James confirmed himself yesterday that he is indeed insolating. Came into contact with someone who was positive.

Agent Benitez already infiltrated and added dross like Townsend and Gray to the team, kicking out Rodriguez. Step one complete.

A4DB275C-48BC-416D-9613-D17800C99E46.jpeg

Good afternoon Brian, I hope you’re all set to enjoy another season in the Championship.

Right come on lads, time to get behind him.

We'll all fit...... I'm joking ok.

Come on Benitez show us what you've got

Status
Not open for further replies.