Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
DsRy2PoWsAUUrHp.jpg

this time last year we were the team to watch and all the pundits said we might breakthrough. this year no one is saying that anymore, in fact they just dont mention Everton at all. We have gone from being on the map to being wannabe horse -punchers.
They said it and we turned out to be almost unwatchable.
The reason nobody talks about us now is becuase of the failure of previous managers.

No one cares what you think Bri, have Swansea even got a new manager yet? I mean your season starts next weekend so you need to crack on if you haven’t
We are signing the talented Russell Martin, a much more exciting appointment than you have!
We'll be playing the Swansealona way again and we'll be playing you again year after next, unless you are relegated.

We are signing the talented Russell Martin, a much more exciting appointment than you have!
We'll be playing the Swansealona way again and we'll be playing you again year after next, unless you are relegated.
Okey dokey. I won’t hold my breath

Pahahahahahahaha, a no mark from a League One club, sounds about right for a pissant club like yours

Status
Not open for further replies.