Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he really got this football club at heart? He's deffo got himself and his family at heart. It's a really bad time currently to support us its horrible l.
It is his job. Like everyone they work for a living for themselves and their family. I imagine he does have Everton at heart whilst he is employed by Everton. If he moves to another club same will apply....that’s life

We are signing the talented Russell Martin, a much more exciting appointment than you have!
We'll be playing the Swansealona way again and we'll be playing you again year after next, unless you are relegated.

at the end of the day, it doesnt matter how good our respective clubs are doing

you are from Swansea and that's all that needs saying

It is his job. Like everyone they work for a living for themselves and their family. I imagine he does have Everton at heart whilst he is employed by Everton. If he moves to another club same will apply....that’s life
That's it though isn't it , it's all just work. He knows aswell as we do there's a nice payoff coming its just a matter of when.

We are signing the talented Russell Martin, a much more exciting appointment than you have!
We'll be playing the Swansealona way again and we'll be playing you again year after next, unless you are relegated.
The only way you’ll play us is in the League Cup. You are a mid table 2nd division club

The only way you’ll play us is in the League Cup. You are a mid table 2nd division club
It’s always confused me why Welsh teams can play in the EFL Championship or the Premier League for that matter when Scottish teams can’t?

Never thought Everton football club run by idiots until now.
Try to sell better players to buy some right back is pathetic lol

It’s always confused me why Welsh teams can play in the EFL Championship or the Premier League for that matter when Scottish teams can’t?

The league of Wales was only founded in 1992. Basically as per the cricket team the EFL was the England & Wales league almost from the off.

Status
Not open for further replies.