Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 1 is great.

rafafa.jpg

I'll never sing Benitez' name from either the terraces or anywhere else!
If he gets some good results I may give him a begrudging nod of appreciation but frankly I think that unlikely. As long as he is managing Everton I will continue to find it difficult to get excited or enthusiastic about the team.
I wish that was not the case, and I hoped it wouldn't be him, but it is the case and I'd be lying if I said I felt otherwise.

If he gets some good results I may give him a begrudging nod of appreciation but frankly I think that unlikely. As long as he is managing Everton I will continue to find it difficult to get excited or enthusiastic about the team.
I wish that was not the case, and I hoped it wouldn't be him, but it is the case and I'd be lying if I said I felt otherwise.

Spurs fans never sung George Grahams.

It was "Man in the big coat's blue and white army"

I see he treated the squad to some fine cuisine at Planet Hollywood for their win over Millonarios.

Smiles all round even Kean looking at the photos.

It’s not been possible to get excited or enthusiastic about Everton for quite a few years. We really have been the most uninspiring boring team.

If Benitez gets the team to break from this monotony, I will be so made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.