Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
What position did we finish in? If Benitez finishes in the same position will you say he did ok?
I'd say he might have done better...or worse. The input to our team's tactics, strategies, and philosophy, lent Barney by his great friends, BJ and Baby Bop, indubitably affected our previous, massively storied manager. But I would go further down that dinosaur hole and declaim Barney Ancelotti as an utter fraud...a nowaday Neville Nobody.
Benetiz?...meh...his 'small club' criminality charge is chump change compared to what the fraud that is Ancelotti put us through

One thing i will give him so far is that he looks quite hands on in the training videos. I know we swept all the coaching rumours about Ancelotti under the carpet as we were greatful to have him but compared to Benitez can see RB is more coach-like.
Ditto, quite enjoyed him stopping Allan from taking a throw in during a training game to bollock one of the players for just standing there while marked and not in a position to receive the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.