Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying they should head footballs made of fire and if theres any safety measures they can take, then great, the concussion protocol is a great idea, but banning headers? No mate.

Totally agree, seems reasonable 10 full force headers a week in training. They will still play head tennis and other stuff like that.

Moving to make yourself available at a throw in is such a basic thing that the players didn't seem capable of last season.
It has been for much longer than just last season that our brave lionhearts have had the mobility of a statue. I fear Benetiz trying to get movement and fluidity out of the team, will see our brave lionhearts ‘downing tools’ in protest. I have a nasty feeling about this season and if I were offered a 17th place finish right now, I’d bite the offeror’s hand off!

And how many safety protocols are now in place in mines because of the amount of deaths relating to it?

A lot more to football than heading. Remember when people moaned about Lukaku never heading the ball? He's done pretty well away from it. Same with Messi
Lukaku still heads the ball a lot, even Messi heads it now and again.

How many players I wonder. In both the proffessional game and amature game actually suffered in later life cause of heading the ball. I wonder what the actual percentages are. My arl fella played center half sat and Sun till he was in his 40,s and at that level the ball was probably in the air more than it was on the deck and it was the old caseys. In his late 80s now and sharp as a tack.

Status
Not open for further replies.