Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

woomy

Player Valuation: £500k
I don't get the hate for him to be honest.
If he clears out the dross and gives us a bit of backbone then fantastic.
We need somebody who is going to rip the whole club apart and make it more professional, better run and a structured transfer policy. I reckon this guy has been brought in to do exactly that.
To be fair, I would take a mediocre season if it meant taking out the rubbish and getting us back on an even keel.

trueblue84

Player Valuation: £35m
We need somebody who is going to rip the whole club apart and make it more professional, better run and a structured transfer policy. I reckon this guy has been brought in to do exactly that.
To be fair, I would take a mediocre season if it meant taking out the rubbish and getting us back on an even keel.
We're being managed by porky pig.

Screenshot_20210727-173948_YouTube.jpg

d34noj

Player Valuation: £40m

WHAT?

Harryflashman

Player Valuation: £70m
Ok so he’s not a kopite ? What’s exactly is going on here ?

I mean clearly he is like , it seems absolute madness to suggest he isn’t . Obviously he’s took a job to earn a few quid and at the minute like me , although I’d suggest for different reasons , he’ll want Everton to win but he’s absolutely a RS and unlike me his support is absolutely temporary. Look I want him to be undefeated whilst he’s here but come on the bloke is deffo a RS , how can anyone claim he isn’t , that’s insane .

stretford blue

Player Valuation: £15m
Ok so he’s not a kopite ? What’s exactly is going on here ?

I mean clearly he is like , it seems absolute madness to suggest he isn’t . Obviously he’s took a job to earn a few quid and at the minute like me , although I’d suggest for different reasons , he’ll want Everton to win but he’s absolutely a RS and unlike me his support is absolutely temporary. Look I want him to be undefeated whilst he’s here but come on the bloke is deffo a RS , how can anyone claim he isn’t , that’s insane .
If benitez somehow had a great season and klopp left lfc and he was given the chance to go back he would crawl on his hands and knees to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks