Potential Summer Transfer Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Moyes leaving then Ijjy? I'm surprised that's not been announced in the press.

Well he hasn't got a contract for next season. So in a way he doesn't work for us next season as it currently stands right now this instance.

So no, we don't have a manager next season.

Soon.

Well he hasn't got a contract for next season. So in a way he doesn't work for us next season as it currently stands right now this instance.

So no, we don't have a manager next season.

You don't actually need a fixed length contract to work, and given the actual benefit of a contract when it comes to leaving/moving, I'd say his position is as secure now as it would be under a 10 year deal.

If he'd have wanted to go, he'd have gone by now. I wouldn't be too keen to step away from a £60k per week gig without anything to go to.

You don't actually need a fixed length contract to work, and given the actual benefit of a contract when it comes to leaving/moving, I'd say his position is as secure now as it would be under a 10 year deal.

If he'd have wanted to go, he'd have gone by now. I wouldn't be too keen to step away from a £60k per week gig without anything to go to.

Interesting indeed. And I never thought of it that way.

In my book, if he has no contract here. He doesn't work here.

I recken Moyes will go in the summer and this is why we didnt buy anyone in Jan, keeping the fund for the new manager plus fellaini and maybe baines will go, which should bring in around 40 million plus another 12 million, the new manager could have around 50 million but the lost of our two best players.

Who will we buy? whoever is cheap, who not looking for silly wages and is not wanted by anyone.

I recken Moyes will go in the summer and this is why we didnt buy anyone in Jan, keeping the fund for the new manager plus fellaini and maybe baines will go, which should bring in around 40 million plus another 12 million, the new manager could have around 50 million but the lost of our two best players.

Who will we buy? whoever is cheap, who not looking for silly wages and is not wanted by anyone.

I did think this. But I'm sure the Fer thing was real and we did nearly buy him.

I'mnot sure if he is staying or going. I'm really not. A few lads have signed new contracts in recent months, would they have done that if he was going?
But on the flip side, lose to Oldham tomorrow, can't help but think that will be it and he'll go at the end of the season.

My advice, ignore what everybody says on here and carry on posting.

I'm really not seeing the issue with having a thread discussing POTENTIAL targets. It's far better than having the seven hundredth Fellaini thread or more discussion about how terrible Kenwright is.

You're right, just keep posting fella. Amongst all the spiteful clique there are also fans who do want to air their opinions and treat other fans' threads with respect. Too many on here just like to pick at what people put! Mustn't have anything else to do.
Anyway, I would go back in for Leroy Fer, but my other choices would be Gomis (if we could afford etc) and Vossen up front and maybe Mancienne (Hamburg) at CB. I watch a lot of German soccer and he is in great form, still youngish and I think he would like another crack at the Premier League to prove his worth cos at Chelsea he struggled. Hangeland is not a bad shout though

I did think this. But I'm sure the Fer thing was real and we did nearly buy him.

I'mnot sure if he is staying or going. I'm really not. A few lads have signed new contracts in recent months, would they have done that if he was going?
But on the flip side, lose to Oldham tomorrow, can't help but think that will be it and he'll go at the end of the season.

I agree with you, I think the Fer deal was real and we were gonna sign him. I also think Moyes will stay, regardless of whether he gets a huge war chest or not. I do think he will have money to spend in the summer though, just not sure if it will come from the board or from the sales of Fellaini and/or Baines!

Bilbao centre back Amorebieta is up on a free at the end of the season. Really good centre back and is only 27, good age for CB's.
Think if we play Duffy more next season too we'd have 4 really capable CB's on our hands.. AND NO JOHN HEITINGA.

Really hope we get the Fer deal sorted in the summer, looks a player and has anyone noticed he's played every game for a full 90 minutes since he ''failed his medical'' ?

Number 10. Role I'd love to see us go for Honda, pretty sure he's on a free as well in the summer. I could be wrong however. Class player and what we need, knows how to pick out a pass and be perfect behind Jelavic.

Finally, if all goes belly up with Felli and Chelsea do indeed want him.. go for Lukaku.
10m + Lukaku and he's there's I'd say. Even if we sell him for 35+m to another team I'd love to see us bid for Lukaku, absolute monster. Oh and he's Belgian!

Anyway this is probably a boring sh*te post to some people on here so i'll leave it at that. Up the Toffees!

Bilbao centre back Amorebieta is up on a free at the end of the season. Really good centre back and is only 27, good age for CB's.
Think if we play Duffy more next season too we'd have 4 really capable CB's on our hands.. AND NO JOHN HEITINGA.

Really hope we get the Fer deal sorted in the summer, looks a player and has anyone noticed he's played every game for a full 90 minutes since he ''failed his medical'' ?

Number 10. Role I'd love to see us go for Honda, pretty sure he's on a free as well in the summer. I could be wrong however. Class player and what we need, knows how to pick out a pass and be perfect behind Jelavic.

Finally, if all goes belly up with Felli and Chelsea do indeed want him.. go for Lukaku.
10m + Lukaku and he's there's I'd say. Even if we sell him for 35+m to another team I'd love to see us bid for Lukaku, absolute monster. Oh and he's Belgian!

Anyway this is probably a boring sh*te post to some people on here so i'll leave it at that. Up the Toffees!

Lukaku is not a bad shout. Couple others I like are Szalai, Van Wolfswinkel and Vossen (also Belgian!!)

Lukaku is not a bad shout. Couple others I like are Szalai, Van Wolfswinkel and Vossen (also Belgian!!)

Aye, pretty sure Chelsea don't want him as well. We could probably get him for 22m I reckon (only get that money if felli goes).
Moyes did go for Lukaku while at Anderlecht as well, until Chelsea came in with a massive bid

Status
Not open for further replies.