Potential Summer Transfer Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I didn't write this saying it's definitely going to happen I just wanted to test out my writing skills because I want to start writing on here more frequently anyway there are some rather negative replies...

Hi Mate,

To avoid negative replies include phrases such as "Moyes Out", "Neville is past it" and the like. You'll get along just fine.

Is this thread 'fo real?!

I'm not over January yet and we haven't even got a manager for next season.

I do however agree with your suggestions.

Guys I didn't write this saying it's definitely going to happen I just wanted to test out my writing skills because I want to start writing on here more frequently anyway there are some rather negative replies...

My advice, ignore what everybody says on here and carry on posting.

I'm really not seeing the issue with having a thread discussing POTENTIAL targets. It's far better than having the seven hundredth Fellaini thread or more discussion about how terrible Kenwright is.

Last edited:
Jelavic used to be the sort of striker that Gomis is said to be. In the box, waiting for a chance. Six months after coming to Everton he's chasing everything down the flanks and is never in the box. Same will happen to Gomis. You would honestly think that Moyes would've learned by now. As we all know he has many strengths but he's utter ****e at getting the best out of strikers (bar Yakubu).

Jelavic used to be the sort of striker that Gomis is said to be. In the box, waiting for a chance. Six months after coming to Everton he's chasing everything down the flanks and is never in the box. Same will happen to Gomis. You would honestly think that Moyes would've learned by now. As we all know he has many strengths but he's utter ****e at getting the best out of strikers (bar Yakubu).

haha already been discussed in the moyes thread. It is one of the main reason why i won't be too dissapointed if he does leave.

There's nothing wrong with this thread, just think it would be better nearer the end of the season when we have a clearer indication of what our near future holds. It still pisses me off how badly we ****ed up in january, so i think sticking to one possible in in the summer is not beyond the realms of possibility

You see a thread, you don't like the look of it...
Why oh why do people still feel the need to go on that thread, just to tell the op that THEY don't like the thread....
Haha it beggers belief!!.... Here's a thought....

Don't go on the thread!!!!!!

Ok mate, I happen to like these threads, hence coming onto it.

Back up GK
Lescott
Fer/coupe
Donovan (still)
A true No.10 - not sure who, a cheaper not quite as good version of Rooney!

Plus maybe a couple more squad players. Another CB, CF wouldn't go a miss.

Why oh why do people still feel the need to go on that thread, just to tell the op that THEY don't like the thread....

Back up GK
Lescott
Fer/coupe
Donovan (still)

Erm. I'll click on whatever threads I like.

Back up GK
Lescott
Fer/coupe
Donovan (still)

Agreed, it's pathetic.

The 3 muted signings are interesting....however I think we'd be better off looking for a young up and coming centre back and also a rapid forward rather than gomis and hangeland.

Fer I think will come in the summer and also perhaps a central playmaker, Eriksen would be interesting,

Agreed, it's pathetic.

The 3 muted signings are interesting....however I think we'd be better off looking for a young up and coming centre back and also a rapid forward rather than gomis and hangeland.

Fer I think will come in the summer and also perhaps a central playmaker, Eriksen would be interesting,

lol I was fuming with this thread and then this post made me laugh, thank you

Eriksen is not ready, he stinks in the Danish National team, but in Ajax he gets the time and space to look good. He is way to fragile for the PL. He will be pushed off the ball to many times to make an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.