Poll: Your starting 11 v Villa

Your starting 11 v Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t understand mate
Me don’t understand, It’s not like he even brings others into the game, at best he may keep a defender busy. We should be scoring more goals from a lot more areas. He hinders our play, when Kean gets going I’m sure he will show us how bad DCL has been.

Me don’t understand, It’s not like he even brings others into the game, at best he may keep a defender busy. We should be scoring more goals from a lot more areas. He hinders our play, when Kean gets going I’m sure he will show us how bad DCL has been.
You totally dont get the roll he has been asked to play

You totally dont get the roll he has been asked to play
Well he’s suppose to be a striker correct? A strikers job formost is to score goals correct? Beyond that holding the ball up bringing others in to play, we have one goal this season so he’s failing there to. Face it he’s poor he should be at a championship team, how he’s still here and starting is beyond me, I think the only reason is tosun is to slow and Niasse is to unpredictable. So Silva has little option to play him (safest option if you like) , so let’s hope Kean comes good and in jan DCL can be loaned out or even better sold.

Well he’s suppose to be a striker correct? A strikers job formost is to score goals correct? Beyond that holding the ball up bringing others in to play, we have one goal this season so he’s failing there to. Face it he’s poor he should be at a championship team, how he’s still here and starting is beyond me, I think the only reason is tosun is to slow and Niasse is to unpredictable. So Silva has little option to play him (safest option if you like) , so let’s hope Kean comes good and in jan DCL can be loaned out or even better sold.

So let me understand... He only plays because we can't rely on Tosun and Niasse. But you want him out of the club. Leaving us with Kean (who will be awesome) and, if he's injured <drum roll please>… Tosun and Niasse.

Still wouldn't start Kean just yet, but I'd look to bring him on earlyish in the second half

Going to take him time to adapt to the League. Ease him in for now. I'd say the same for Gbamin but Delph and Schneiderlin's unreliability means needs must sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.