Poll: Your starting 11 v Villa

Your starting 11 v Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aazak

Player Valuation: £20m
Pick your starting 11 to play Villa. Post your formation / ifs & buts / whatever...

Polls seem to be limited to 20 options, so if you want to pick Schneiderlin, Tosun, or anyone else you'll have to choose "Other" and post to tell us who and why.

Same team as against Watford but with Kean starting up top. I'm not one for being over critical of managers for their team selection as i don't get to watch training day in day out. However, after Kean's 20 mins on Saturday Silva will lose a lot of fans if he doesn't start him against Villa.

Same as Watford but reckon Baines for Digne.
Is Baines even fit?. He hasn't been near the squad since early pre-season.

Any word on Digne? I hate the club when it comes to injury updates.

Hopefully Delph may be available if neither are fit. Wasn't he back in full training last week?

Otherwise I'd agree with you. Having watched them in the first half against Bournemouth they really struggled against the high press and Siggy and DCL are both very good at that. If we can get a lead against them, bring Kean and Iwobi on after an hour and really trouble them in the break.

A3085F6E-8099-4664-9DE0-D0A599D7EA1C.jpeg

Pickford

Coleman - Keane - Mina - Digne/Baines

Gomes
- Gbamin

Richarlison
- Sigurdsson - Bernard

Kean

Gotta be this for me, although Silva may be tempted not to change a winning team at all.
I dislike the don't change a winning team saying. Football is a game that you can win without playing well. Performance should dictate whether the team changes not results. And our attack isn't performing.

Status
Not open for further replies.