Poll: Your starting 11 v Villa

Your starting 11 v Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he’s suppose to be a striker correct? A strikers job formost is to score goals correct? Beyond that holding the ball up bringing others in to play, we have one goal this season so he’s failing there to. Face it he’s poor he should be at a championship team, how he’s still here and starting is beyond me, I think the only reason is tosun is to slow and Niasse is to unpredictable. So Silva has little option to play him (safest option if you like) , so let’s hope Kean comes good and in jan DCL can be loaned out or even better sold.
So he is so crap that silva plays him ahead of Brazil’s number 9, Turkish international striker who has a 1in 3 record for them and even Theo who has played up front and niasse.
There must be a reason a premier league manager keeps playing him mate, you just can’t understand it!

So he is so crap that silva plays him ahead of Brazil’s number 9, Turkish international striker who has a 1in 3 record for them and even Theo who has played up front and niasse.
There must be a reason a premier league manager keeps playing him mate, you just can’t understand it!
Is Richarlison actually Brazil's starting striker, or does everyone just say this because it sounds good?

I thought that Kean should have started ahead of Calvert-Lewin against Watford, but I'd possibly wait until Wolves at home now.

Could see Schneiderlin coming in for Gbamin, but same XI otherwise.

Is Richarlison actually Brazil's starting striker, or does everyone just say this because it sounds good?

I thought that Kean should have started ahead of Calvert-Lewin against Watford, but I'd possibly wait until Wolves at home now.

Could see Schneiderlin coming in for Gbamin, but same XI otherwise.

bit of both, he's started a few games, but I'd say firmino is still the main number 9 for brazil as it stands

If I had to bet on it, I'd say DCL will start, but I don't think it's out of the question that Kean gets the nod. After less than a week with us, Marco gave him 20 minutes. Another week, and he got another 20 min plus injury time.

It's not inconceivable that Silva will think he's ready for 60+ minutes and start him.

As old Brian Clough would say, (FUNNY LAD) haha, are you related to DCL by any chance? Or are you his number one fan? He’s useless he will be on the bench very soon and hopefully we will get another striker in January and ship DCL out.

So let me understand... He only plays because we can't rely on Tosun and Niasse. But you want him out of the club. Leaving us with Kean (who will be awesome) and, if he's injured <drum roll please>… Tosun and Niasse.
Well he’s here until at least January so let’s see what happens after that, I’d love Tosun to come good as he can finish something DCL clearly can’t do. TBH it’s disgraceful Lukaku wasn’t replaced a lot sooner, playing DCL has held us back so much, a half decent striker we would at least be in the europa.

Another great game (not) from your favourite striker DCL, you still think he’s all that?
Never did I say he was, what I said was if he is do crap why is the manager picking him over international strikers.
I also said that you don’t fully understand the roll he has been asked to play and I stand by that

Never did I say he was, what I said was if he is do crap why is the manager picking him over international strikers.
I also said that you don’t fully understand the roll he has been asked to play and I stand by that
Well i think we all know the roll is now, running around like a headless chicken, as for the other 2 Tosun and Niasse they must be awful in training. But surely Tosun could offer more than DCL if he had a chance to get on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.