Poll: Your starting 11 v Villa

Your starting 11 v Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're ambitious, they spent all this money on new players, they want to make a show for their fans after getting back to the PL. They're going to come out attacking, they will leave space for us to get behind, we can defend better than they can. Their park will be rocking, we'll have a few nervy moments, they won't be able to do enough.

Villa 0, Everton 2.

Because the alternative is?
Could play Richarlison there, not the perfect solution but we are better equipped in the squad, to do it now than when we did it last season. Richarlison can hold the ball up and score goals, something the so called other 3 strikers can’t. DCL can hold the ball up ok but can’t score a goal, Tosun can score a goal but not as good at the hold up play and is slower, Niasse is Niasse who actually can score goals but being so unpredictable he will never get a chance to play. So Richarlison up top is by far our best option at least un till Kean has properly settled in.

Could play Richarlison there, not the perfect solution but we are better equipped in the squad, to do it now than when we did it last season. Richarlison can hold the ball up and score goals, something the so called other 3 strikers can’t. DCL can hold the ball up ok but can’t score a goal, Tosun can score a goal but not as good at the hold up play and is slower, Niasse is Niasse who actually can score goals but being so unpredictable he will never get a chance to play. So Richarlison up top is by far our best option at least un till Kean has properly settled in.

But then you’d need Walcott on the pitch that offers zero.

If all fit from Watford ...same XI starts.
If Digne cant go ....think you'll see Coleman on left / Holgate RB
Kean to come in earlier ...55 - 60 min / probably a Iwobi cameo

Hopefully 3 points ! COYB !
I agree with all that. But if Digne doesnt make it surely Baines just slots in.

You can’t have seen the Palace second half.
Come on DCL has the odd good game, but he’s championship level at best, he should be loaned out. Also palace second half did he score? No he’s the striker and never scores, tbh we don’t score many when he plays he’s more of a hinderance than anything else when he plays. I said he wasn’t good enough 3 years ago and he’s showed me nothing since to make me change my mind.

Dcl holds the ball up 100 times better than Richie mate. That’s what a DCL does best.
Lord knows what you game you watch

Come on DCL has the odd good game, but he’s championship level at best, he should be loaned out. Also palace second half did he score? No he’s the striker and never scores, tbh we don’t score many when he plays he’s more of a hinderance than anything else when he plays. I said he wasn’t good enough 3 years ago and he’s showed me nothing since to make me change my mind.

What are you on about? I’m talking about Walcott.

DCL plays up front for now because Kean isn’t ready and Richarlison is our only good right winger. You can stick Richarlison up front but his hold up play is abysmal and Walcott would play and contribute 0.

I don’t care if you don’t rate DCL just use your brain for the team as a unit.

What are you on about? I’m talking about Walcott.

DCL plays up front for now because Kean isn’t ready and Richarlison is our only good right winger. You can stick Richarlison up front but his hold up play is abysmal and Walcott would play and contribute 0.

I don’t care if you don’t rate DCL just use your brain for the team as a unit.
I’d still rather Richarlison up to and Walcott on the wing than play DCL. But tbh I’d rather play Niasse than DCL.

Dcl holds the ball up 100 times better than Richie mate. That’s what a DCL does best.
Lord knows what you game you watch
All these fans of a striker who is useless at the one thing a striker needs to be good at scoring goal. It’s laughable how bad he is at it, he’s so bad at it, it’s like he’s a defender for the opposing team.

All these fans of a striker who is useless at the one thing a striker needs to be good at scoring goal. It’s laughable how bad he is at it, he’s so bad at it, it’s like he’s a defender for the opposing team.
You don’t understand mate

Status
Not open for further replies.