POLL: Should Silva be sacked as Everton Manager after today's defeat?

Should Silva be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 776 88.3%
  • No

Votes: 61 6.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 42 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but would you want to risk Silva for our next five or six matches?

We would have little chance of gaining a single point out of Leicester, RS, Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal and by then we could be bottom of the table let alone be in the bottom three.

As I said earlier I think he'll be given until the derby and then he'll be canned, assuming we lose
Sounds like that is what the Mosh and our highly paid visionary director of football Brands want to do!

I keep hearing that the players like him, with the obvious implication being that he hasn't lost the dressing room. Christ! I dread to think what the players would be like if he had.
If yesterday was an example of how they play for a manager they like, then I dread to think what they'd do to a manager they hate! Becuse short of deliberately kicking the ball into our own net we couldn't of been any worse yesterday!

The man should never have been appointed in the first place. Take a look at our next 8 games I reckon if we get 6 points we'll be doing very well. Rafael Benitez is the man for the job and I don't care he managed a roos the park.
Have you saw his form in China? Worst in the league!

I would hope that someone is as we speak being sounded out for the job exactly how Tottenham did with mourinho and once his successor is in line the axe falls. At least if they did it like that it would have some kind of resemblance of professionalism rather than sack him then make a statement of the search begins followed by two months of nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.