POLL: Should Silva be sacked as Everton Manager after today's defeat?

Should Silva be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 776 88.3%
  • No

Votes: 61 6.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 42 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, it all seemed more toxic towards the end of the Martinez and a Koeman days despite it being even worse now. The life is slowly and surely being sucked out of the fans. There seems to be apathy around everything Everton these days. Players, coaches, fans, board. Everyone just seems to accept it now. Like it’s Evertons right to be miserable. Idk how you change a culture like that aside from gutting it and starting over.

The man should never have been appointed in the first place. Take a look at our next 8 games I reckon if we get 6 points we'll be doing very well. Rafael Benitez is the man for the job and I don't care he managed a roos the park.

I’m all for standing by managers through sticky positions, however I have yet to see what the plan is. It seems the good performances are the anomaly rather than losing to relegation fodder. I’m not sure what his defining defining performance is during his tenure

It’s not really acceptable to continually lose to all these relegation teams. Once, can be forgiven, every other week, time to go Marco.

The big question is who the f*** would want to manage us right now if we do sack him??

Many. They dont think that way. Unless you are really the one or two percent that are sought after and can be picky.
Everton is still a good gig for a manager who knows what they are doing. The board will back him. Its just the board need to choose well. The whole silva thing is right up there with mike walker. A truely awful choice that needs reversing.

I’m all for standing by managers through sticky positions, however I have yet to see what the plan is. It seems the good performances are the anomaly rather than losing to relegation fodder. I’m not sure what his defining defining performance is during his tenure
It seems we're going to try and win plaudits from the football world by sticking with the manager in rough times, and fingers crossed, emerge like HK1 like a butterfly and win things. We kind of did that with Moyes as well, with Bullshit Billy toughing it out And Having Relative Success by keeping him.
Very dangerous.

Many. They dont think that way. Unless you are really the one or two percent that are sought after and can be picky.
Everton is still a good gig for a manager who knows what they are doing. The board will back him. Its just the board need to choose well. The whole silva thing is right up there with mike walker. A truely awful choice that needs reversing.

But look at the poor quality of the last 3 or 4 we have managed to get. Not exactly inspiring that we can get a true top class manager.

Knee jerk thread imo. Look how close the league is. Yes it's a bad performance but plenty of games to turn it around starting next week
Knee jerk reaction, do me a favour mate and take your head out of your a$£e.

We looked totally disorganized as a team, he keeps playing Schniderlain and Gylfi and then moans there is no mobility in the team, what have Gordan & Banigame got to do to get into the team?
We have now been beaten by all of the promoted teams 2 of those at home, just think about that for a second and ask is this knee jerk.

But look at the poor quality of the last 3 or 4 we have managed to get. Not exactly inspiring that we can get a true top class manager.

Well i wasnt in the martinez was awful club. He had his faults but i dont think he was awful.
Koeman i agree. Had more clubs than tiger woods and never done anything. He was a he's a big name appointment.
Silva? Answers on a postcard as to why he's anyway even near Everton.

But yeah the board havent got a good track record but when its a glaring error like this one you have to take it on the chin and look elswhere.

Never been one for the manager out gang but he lost me a few weeks ago when I realised his game plan ,when behind just throw on anyone who plays up front .Success rate of that is nil ,nil. How can the board see anything else .If we go behind we have never won under him.I think it is 25 games and when you consider how many games he has been in charge ,the fact we have gone behind in so many is in itself a terrible illustration of who is managing this team .If he hasn't gone this weekend we have deeper problems than I thought.

Knee jerk thread imo. Look how close the league is. Yes it's a bad performance but plenty of games to turn it around starting next week

There are no knees left to jerk. They've been smashed to bits with a hammer and are in bits on the floor.
The look how close the league is is just burying ones head in the sand. All the clubs around us have had a mix of tougher fixtures.
We're in so much trouble. There is no knee jerking going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.