Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

Saying that, don#t understand all the animosity here. If he comes in and steadies the ship like Allardyce done and we restart next Summer i'd be fine with that. Not sure which manager exotic, foreign manager people want to throw into a relegation dogfight with a bunch of players with stinking attitudes. Moyes one of the personalities that could control that.

Would love a Poch or even Emery, however, got to be realistic about who wants this job with the state the club is currently in.
Moyes has got a personality?

Moyes will not take us down.
Marco looks incapable of stopping it.
Moyes is fine for me to see the season out.
No other realistic candidates will want the job.

Dinosaur of a manger. Games moved on from his style. Recipe for disaster.

he kept the hammers up when he was appointed there, so short term I’ll holdmy nose till season is over because the current form suggest we’re going down

after that we have got to get someone else

A man who owns one watch knows exactly what time it is
A man who owns two is never quite sure

I think some Managers are better with their back against the wall, small squad, the same tried and trusted few. Possibly easier to organise and instil siege mentality.

Give them a big squad with cash and a few signings and it can be a lot different

Hey.
Royal Lytham is far away from Blackpool thank you!

I lived in Blackpool for 6 months, coldest place in the world. But if you work night shifts like me and want to sing karaoke or watch a Frank Sinatra tribute act at 9 o'clock on a Tuesday morning it was a fun place.

Went to Lytham a few times on a night out, place is swarming with sweater neck knotted pretentious pricks who put on fake scouse accents and then look down their noses at you when you open your mouth. Enjoyed ruining a few millionaire's daughters during my brief acquaintance with the place though. Used to make one girl dress up in her riding gear to open the door to me. I have a thing about riding gear, it's sexy and the thought of a thousand Ruby Walsh losing bets gets me to the finish line without sparing the whip.

Blackpool is cold. Scottish people go there on holiday. I rest my case.

Theres more than Moist and Silva in the world of football,people say we have no choice,3 names I wouldnt particularly want but have been mentioned a few times
Benetiz- went to Newcastle when they were in a worse position than us
Wolves manager- Championship side,worse position than us
Leeds manager,championship worse than us,theres 3 names without even thinking,Im not saying they would come running here but they are examples of managers that are around

Wolves are 5th in the table, not 'worse than us', and have loads of money.
Leeds manager may not cut it in the Prem.
I've always thought FSW was a good shout, if only to pee off the RS.Unless he turned into 'Agent Benitez'

Wolves are 5th in the table, not 'worse than us', and have loads of money.
Leeds manager may not cut it in the Prem.
I've always thought FSW was a good shout, if only to pee off the RS.Unless he turned into 'Agent Benitez'
As I said to another poster Steve,they are names that have been mentioned,Im not saying we CAN get them,Im saying they are 3 managers who took over clubs worse off than us,the choices dont have to be Silva/Moyes,they dont have to be PL experience,theres a world of managers who would jump at a chance to have a go in the PL

I lived in Blackpool for 6 months, coldest place in the world. But if you work night shifts like me and want to sing karaoke or watch a Frank Sinatra tribute act at 9 o'clock on a Tuesday morning it was a fun place.

Went to Lytham a few times on a night out, place is swarming with sweater neck knotted pretentious pricks who put on fake scouse accents and then look down their noses at you when you open your mouth. Enjoyed ruining a few millionaire's daughters during my brief acquaintance with the place though. Used to make one girl dress up in her riding gear to open the door to me. I have a thing about riding gear, it's sexy and the thought of a thousand Ruby Walsh losing bets gets me to the finish line without sparing the whip.

Blackpool is cold. Scottish people go there on holiday. I rest my case.

I would vote for you no matter what party you aligned with because you are the man I always wanted to be ;)

I'm not sure what's going to be achieved by replacing a recently relegated manager with another recently relegated manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.