Player Threads - Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would very much like to sponsor the Mr Testicles thread.

He’ll show the balls we need this season.

Some fantastic initiatives here, the revenue streams that should tapped would provide quite the boost to next quarters bottom line.

I’d also suggest unbanning the @sniderman to Police the Ale House Precinct.

Support the forum, people!

Not paying for a current person on the squad anymore, too many chumps...but I'll sponsor an 'Everton Great' (for past players) thread at current yearly forum supporter rates...Leighton Baines, please. Mull it over, let me know if you go ahead so I can sign up. @GrandOldTeam

The system's already in place, if you can be bothered...

Just can't be arsed with what's on offer anymore...might as well put that money in a Roth IRA but I'll whore out for LB3 (btw, stop using this type of moniker for certain members of the the current squad, Everton...it's making me embarrassed for ever starting it and it was only because he was boss and it just worked. Greats are born, not manufactured.). Don't care if it ends up 20 pages back (can't be closed for inactivity, though), that's the price you might pay for being staunch.

/rant

Last edited:

Not paying for a current person on the squad anymore, too many chumps...but I'll sponsor an 'Everton Great' (for past players) thread at current yearly forum supporter rates...Leighton Baines, please. Mull it over, let me know if you go ahead so I can sign up. @GrandOldTeam

The system's already in place, if you can be bothered...

Just can't be arsed with what's on offer anymore...might as well put that money in a Roth IRA but I'll whore out for LB3 (btw, stop using this type of moniker for certain members of the the current squad, Everton...it's making me embarrassed for ever starting it and it was only because he was boss and it just worked. Greats are born, not manufactured.). Don't care if it ends up 20 pages back (can't be closed for inactivity, though), that's the price you might pay for being staunch.

/rant

In a nutshell, and a perfect summation of the current situation. Thank you G.

ACTIVATE: sarcasm font
I think Player Thread Sponsors are a ridiculous idea.

Aren’t these football players paid enough already?

I’m sure an extra £2 a month in their pay packets won’t make much of a difference when you’re on £100k a week

ACTIVATE: sarcasm font
I think Player Thread Sponsors are a ridiculous idea.

Aren’t these football players paid enough already?

I’m sure an extra £2 a month in their pay packets won’t make much of a difference when you’re on £100k a week

After PayPal take their cut, we rake in £30+ a month from them.

I owe whoever give the idea many beverages.

After PayPal take their cut, we rake in £30+ a month from them.

I owe whoever give the idea many beverages.
Ooof , that’s quite a cut by PayPal from what £54/£60 per month. I must admit it’s very convenient , sign up , forget about it, money goes out automatically. I guess you’ve looked at other possibilities and rejected them, but I’d be up for paying a “ once per season direct from my account” if that was possible , like a standing order/ direct debit.?

Status
Not open for further replies.