Player Threads - Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooof , that’s quite a cut by PayPal from what £54/£60 per month. I must admit it’s very convenient , sign up , forget about it, money goes out automatically. I guess you’ve looked at other possibilities and rejected them, but I’d be up for paying a “ once per season direct from my account” if that was possible , like a standing order/ direct debit.?

It's either 40p or 60p they take per £2, think it varies between the two depending on whatever country the person is from.

@Brett Angell Delight you was next on the list so I've got you in as Onana

@ArtetaMoney @SLAVEN BILIC @Jokersdam @bonsc Thanks a lot folks for just signing up. I keep the first post on this thread updated. We've got no one to allocate you to. I'll allocate in order if any players come in or if anyone doesn't renew their sub.

I've now disabled the player thread sponsor sub - thanks a bunch to everyone who picked one up. I'm hopeful it doesn't pause/stop everyones... :oops:

It's either 40p or 60p they take per £2, think it varies between the two depending on whatever country the person is from.

@ArtetaMoney @SLAVEN BILIC @Jokersdam @bonsc Thanks a lot folks for just signing up. I keep the first post on this thread updated. We've got no one to allocate you to. I'll allocate in order if any players come in or if anyone doesn't renew their sub.

I've now disabled the player thread sponsor sub - thanks a bunch to everyone who picked one up. I'm hopeful it doesn't pause/stop everyones... :oops:
From Nkounkou to Onana. Today is a good day.

No worries

First post updated.

Thanks to everyone with an active player thread sub - all were randomly allocated. Will switch so if Gray leaves, whoever has him will then get any replacement etc.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.