Pienaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit disappointed with him if the story is true, to be honest. Beating a woman is just plain wrong. Let's hope it's just a mountain out of a molehill.
I agree John ,to be honest I dont like wife beaters,I worked with a guy for five years before finding out every time we went on the ale from work ,he gave her a smack when he went home only for her brother coming to the pub to tell me I would have carried on encouraging him to drink:mad:

Now that it appears that he may "Allegedly" make a habit of this sort of activity - I feel like a bit of a Tit for my attempted humerous comment above !

I do not condone any such activity and apologise if I have caused any offence !

Where does it say that this isnt the 1st time? I think its wrong to jump the gun, we have all had a barney with the missus thats got a little heated, i have never hit a woman, but i have had few barneys in which the police have been called by my neighbours, my ex-missus has then claimed that i hit her a few times.

Now considering that im 6ft tall and weigh over 17stone and she hasnt had a mark on her, ive been taken down the station, only for us to kiss and make up and the whole thing to be dropped.

So if his situation is like this, i feel for him, but if its any different and he did hit her, well ofc he must be hung.

Needless to say im not with that partner anymore and me and my current partner of 5 years have never had any heated rows, i guess some women are just evil, but so are some men.

I agree John ,to be honest I dont like wife beaters,I worked with a guy for five years before finding out every time we went on the ale from work ,he gave her a smack when he went home only for her brother coming to the pub to tell me I would have carried on encouraging him to drink:mad:

Never known of a wife beater but I had a woman that worked for me and three times she came in with a black eye. She said she was clumsy :(

Needless to say im not with that partner anymore and me and my current partner of 5 years have never had any heated rows, i guess some women are just evil, but so are some men.

Fair comment, which is why Pienaar has to be given the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty.

She admitted scratching Pienaar in the face, but insisted that she had been forced to defend herself.

"During our fight, he was holding my wrists and I had to defend myself. I was saying over and over 'Please let me go', but he wouldn't, so I kicked him.

You just gotta love 1 sided storys.

i joked too and laughed at billytoffees comment rather hysterically, but in all honesty, i think anyone with a sister or even a close female friend has a particular loathing of anyone sick enough to hit a woman.

if the story is true, and not just exaggerated, i doubt i'll ever find myself cheering him on again, but i'm also not going to condemn the lad when i don't even know what happened for sure.

as for the quote from the girl, we don't really know what happened, he might have just been holding on to her to try and calm her down, or he could have been seriously hurting her. either way i think its best that we in the forum reserve judgment and leave it to the professionals.

Cause it got brushed. It was probably an arguement in the morning, neighbours called the coppers, no one placed charges. End of.

Said that yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.