Pienaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll either get dropped or he'll pay a hefty-ish fine, slap on the wrist job depending on how bad it was.

Sound like a domestic and his other half will drop charges.

I was shocked when I heard though, little peanuts has got a nasty side to him. I do think it'll be nothing serious.

Well, I was up a 6am this morning, as I am every weekday morning. Maybe he was getting the kids ready for school, going for extra training, had a long day. 6am is fine.

Now if its was about 2-4 am then I'd be worried.

Bit of a domestic and the police turned up. He hasnt been charged and was out in a few hours. And its Pienaar, little Peanuts, not big Dunc. I just dont think its too serious.

I sat a few rows behind him and Victor and Dan Gosling on Saturday, his missus is fit, bit like J-Lo but smaller arse. Wonder if he battered her cos she said she liked the look of Torres.

I sat a few rows behind him and Victor and Dan Gosling on Saturday, his missus is fit, bit like J-Lo but smaller arse. Wonder if he battered her cos she said she liked the look of Torres.

I cant imagin anyone with Pienaar, hes too small! Is his wife alot taller then him?

Lets try to look for the positives:-

?

?

?

we can now say that at least one member of our squad put up a bit of a fight this week:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry !! - I'll make a donation to some battered wives hostel or something before any tree huggers get all Politically Correct on me !!

Lets try to look for the positives:-

?

?

?

we can now say that at least one member of our squad put up a bit of a fight this week:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry !! - I'll make a donation to some battered wives hostel or something before any tree huggers get all Politically Correct on me !!

ayyyoooooo lollollol

Last edited:
I'm a bit disappointed with him if the story is true, to be honest. Beating a woman is just plain wrong. Let's hope it's just a mountain out of a molehill.

Status
Not open for further replies.