2017/18 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
pmsl no wonder we're a shambles with this fella as our captain

“You begin thinking about the derby very soon after the previous fixture has finished and the excitement and apprehension starts early in the week," Jagielka told evertontv.

"The games are always intense and there is definitely a little bit more of an edge to them – especially if the match is close.

“That is what we will be looking to do: keep it close and, hopefully, get the first goal and go from there."

---
apprehension
aprɪˈhɛnʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: apprehension; plural noun: apprehensions
anxiety or fear that something bad or unpleasant will happen.
"he felt sick with apprehension"
The feller's a disgrace to the arm band. Imagine being led onto the pitch by that dope?

The feller's a disgrace to the arm band. Imagine being led onto the pitch by that dope?

The amount of times I’ve heard him say things like “hopefully we can hold on to the coat tails of the sides above us,” and negative small time tripe like that, even after a win, is pitiful.

You can just hear the excitement and optimism is his voice can’t ya? :oops:

The amount of times I’ve heard him say things like “hopefully we can hold on to the coat tails of the sides above us,” and negative small time tripe like that, even after a win, is pitiful.

You can just hear the excitement and optimism is his voice can’t ya? :oops:

By nature he's passive it looks like. Moyes must have handed him the captaincy out of spite to the next manager coming in. What on earth could have Moyes seen in him that said: 'captain material'?

yep that's a fair accusation, people who don't rate jags as a footballer or captain are actually attempting to force him into suicide, totally fair that
No, you people have this weird obsessive hatred for Jags. You act like he personally is responsible for ruining the club. Then again, this is the same forum where people have wished death on Barkley and Rom, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.