2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Jagielka - 2018/19 Player Performance Thread

Thread Sponsor: @RomanReigns

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Phil Jagielka's 2018/19 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.

That dave is one area that I agree with you, this laddie just sucks up to ever is there. With you on the get shut!!
There's something very wrong at that club. A new manager has to go in there and say: "Right, I want what went before out. Even if they aren't the worst in the squad I need their influence about the squad out."

Senior players are always at the root of the problem at any club. You start as a matter of course by getting shut of players in their early to mid-30s who aren't proven as indispensable. Maybe he hasn't got Brands backing for that, I dont know. I do know that if we have that divvy Jagielka and Baines holding down regular starts we may as well write off this coming season now.

There's something very wrong at that club. A new manager has to go in there and say: "Right, I want what went before out. Even if they aren't the worst in the squad I need their influence about the squad out."

Senior players are always at the root of the problem at any club. You start as a matter of course by getting shut of players in their early to mid-30s who aren't proven as indispensable. Maybe he hasn't got Brands backing for that, I dont know. I do know that if we have that divvy Jagielka and Baines holding down regular starts we may as well write off this coming season now.

There is a lot IMO going on in the club and they are keeping too quiet for their own good, not just has been players, but U/S ones as well, new signings and of course BMD. Need to come clean to reassure the fans if that is possible or are they only interested in getting the money off the ST holders.

There is a lot IMO going on in the club and they are keeping too quiet for their own good, not just has been players, but U/S ones as well, new signings and of course BMD. Need to come clean to reassure the fans if that is possible or are they only interested in getting the money off the ST holders.
I've seen enough to know that the club are expecting/hoping that Silva is a genius and gets a remarkable debut season under his belt to save their blushes.

The club is in austerity mode and the wheels are coming off slowly but surely on the Moshiri regime.

I've seen enough to know that the club are expecting/hoping that Silva is a genius and gets a remarkable debut season under his belt to save their blushes.

The club is in austerity mode and the wheels are coming off slowly but surely on the Moshiri regime.

Wonder how many wheels the wagon has!!lol

He'd tell everyone hitler was a boss manager if he kept him captain and give him a new deal
wouldn't mind if he stayed aslong as he was like 4th choice and no longer captain
suckarse

Status
Not open for further replies.