2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take him out to the back of finch farm and have him shot, it would be a kindness
"Why don't you post here, goodisonopheliac?"

I dunno, you tell me.
I'm genuinely quite torn on Jagielka. Although much of what @davek says can come across as a little full on I wouldn't easily discount all of it, I think there may well be a basis for it.
Nothing davek says about Jagielka will ever matter, because the sole reason he hates Jagielka AND Baines is because they didn't worship Martinez and are apparently responsible for Bob's sacking. I swear if Dixie Dean had played for us in Martinez's season, Dave would moan about him for not sucking up to Bob enough.

A great Everton servant who if he never got injured against City before the FA Cup Final, would've been have been a starter and surely contributed to our 1st trophy in a while and cementing his place as one of the best signing in our Premiership history.

Outstanding defender who will go down as one of the best for his Derby goal alone!

Let's give him the credit he deserves, pass over the torch to others and give him a true send off this summer.

All the best Jags

A great Everton servant who if he never got injured against City before the FA Cup Final, would've been have been a starter and surely contributed to our 1st trophy in a while and cementing his place as one of the best signing in our Premiership history.

Outstanding defender who will go down as one of the best for his Derby goal alone!

Let's give him the credit he deserves, pass over the torch to others and give him a true send off this summer.

All the best Jags
This

If the club are looking to move out 20 players in the summer as reported in the Echo then there's no way he survives that cull.

Thanks for everything, Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.