Paulo Fonseca

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to people of a certain age that tattoos are a temporary measure and are applied on a whim
Much as I love Everton I’d never get a tattoo relating to them.
I’ve no tattoos but if I were to get one it would be of my parents or my kids , as they are the only permanent thing in your life

It always amazed me that managers and DOF were not amongst the highest paid earners at a football club.
Surely the manager / coach is the most important player at a club and should be recompensed accordingly

..it’s funny, I remember Alan Ball when he was Manager at Portsmouth saying exactly that. He said he would try and get into his players at half-time, but some of them were obviously thinking “i’m on more than him”.

Proper sad sack material that. "Please love me"

Could imagine the Liverpool architect doing that and them lapping it up thinking its great what in reality it's oddball behaviour.

Proper sad sack material that. "Please love me"

Could imagine the Liverpool architect doing that and them lapping it up thinking its great what in reality it's oddball behaviour.
I wouldn't personally do it but i don't think its sad. He spent a lot of time researching Everton, he understands our history(something we should be shouting from the roof tops instead of Plucky little Everton), he engages a lot with the fans and watches a lot of our games. He probably grown to love the club like we all have, Everton are by far the biggest sleeping giant in the world and he will be a big part of waking us up and we will be a big part of his life/career. He designed the Roma stadium but i don't think he got a tattoo of Roma

It seems to people of a certain age that tattoos are a temporary measure and are applied on a whim
Much as I love Everton I’d never get a tattoo relating to them.
I’ve no tattoos but if I were to get one it would be of my parents or my kids , as they are the only permanent thing in your life

Ive got an Everton crest, however ive never got one of family if you mean a portrait, ive seen far too many that dont look anything like the actual person.

They will still be your kids, and the most important thing in life. I think you missed the point.

As someone with tattoos, doesn't matter if it's to do with your kids, parents, mates, footy, or absolutely anything else

It's all personal to the person - know some who think getting family related tatts is weird especially when they get there wide or kids grid tattooed on them and it looks worse than the Ronaldo statue in likeness.

As for the footy ones, let's face it when we are all 70 we will still be blues, no one's gonna change to another club, so long term wise having a crest or date is not gonna become outdated or be a fad fir you ultimately.

As for meiss getting one, don't regard it as a sign he's become an Everton Ian or fallen in love with the club or any such nonsense, more he's one of those who gets tattooed more to mark his own projects, guess is he's got others commemorating other projects he's worked on.

Like a sailor getting a tattoo in every port in yesteryear.

It always amazed me that managers and DOF were not amongst the highest paid earners at a football club.
Surely the manager / coach is the most important player at a club and should be recompensed accordingly
Yep, don't understand it either, they're the boss, they tell everyone what to do. Can't think of anywhere else where the boss gets paid less. It's part of the reason why players continually down their tools.

As someone with tattoos, doesn't matter if it's to do with your kids, parents, mates, footy, or absolutely anything else

It's all personal to the person - know some who think getting family related tatts is weird especially when they get there wide or kids grid tattooed on them and it looks worse than the Ronaldo statue in likeness.

As for the footy ones, let's face it when we are all 70 we will still be blues, no one's gonna change to another club, so long term wise having a crest or date is not gonna become outdated or be a fad fir you ultimately.

As for meiss getting one, don't regard it as a sign he's become an Everton Ian or fallen in love with the club or any such nonsense, more he's one of those who gets tattooed more to mark his own projects, guess is he's got others commemorating other projects he's worked on.

I've heard he's got a tatt of Llandudno Town on his nudger; but in the winter it spells Ludo.
Hat, coat, see you later.

I agree with what youre saying, but I still think tattooing something related to family is something else than getting something Everton related.
I dont have any tattoos btw, not planing to get any either.

Status
Not open for further replies.