Paulo Fonseca

Status
Not open for further replies.
..that sounds encouraging, I like that he has improved players but i’d still like evidence that he can bring the right players in. Saying that, he might be ideal to work with the right DoF.
Hopefully so eggs
If he can tell the DOF that he needs a player for a certain position with certain qualities and abilities and the DOF then presents him with 3 or 4 names that the coach can look at and say I want him or him

Hopefully so eggs
If he can tell the DOF that he needs a player for a certain position with certain qualities and abilities and the DOF then presents him with 3 or 4 names that the coach can look at and say I want him or him

..yep, I think that’s the way it works, Bri. Fingers crossed we get the right blokes in place.

A few have suggested both Joe and, (sake, who chipped off to Dubai? Sheedy?) leaving, were related to issues with Walsh.

Yes, I remember hearing that about Royle, it sounds as if walsh has come in, in a new role to the club, and tried to cement his authority over a workforce that was actually in a good place at the time and rubbed everyone up the wrong way

Hopefully Fonseca is coming in to give that boost to the playing staff and those around finch farm but I think that the DOF role is just as important to get right this time round

Also, ( to throw another take on it) maybe we can't rule out the thought that there is a cliqe of older players from the Moyes days hanging round who have been trying to stay in charge of the school yard

That's probably for another thread, so, Fonseca, can't wait :pint2:

Has that architect really just got an Everton tattoo?! lollol
yes

BhSiXsgDnF5

Has he always been a fan or is he a new one?
Became one since hes been working with us [i think],we have committed him to a life of what ifs,frustration,and let downs etc,and we should be better etc,he wont survive lol wonder had he actually heard of us before he started his ground work though to be real

Became one since hes been working with us [i think],we have committed him to a life of what ifs,frustration,and let downs etc,and we should be better etc,he wont survive lol wonder had he actually heard of us before he started his ground work though to be real

Really? That's just sad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.