Paulo Fonseca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle

Player Valuation: £90m
I appreciate there is a 'Next Manager' thread but this guy has been mentioned a few times today and I feel we should dedicate a little more forum time to him.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ger-paulo-fonseca-increases-prospect-everton/

I'd never heard of him before today but I'm convinced he is the right man to lead us to glory once we have outed Ronald.

Here's his managerial stats which I have checked thoroughly for authenticity, it's not spectacular but everyone has to start somewhere and he's built up a bit of experience and now is his time to shine. We missed the boat with Vitor, please lets not do it again.

upload_2017-10-16_17-1-2.png

But more importantly here's some pictures of the handsome devil, I think we can all agree that we'd let him do terrible terrible sexual things to our bodies.

paulo-fonseca-13.jpg

Portugal+Paulo+Fonseca+becomes+Shakhtar+Donetsk+-LneEjltvrBl.jpg

head-coach-of-fc-shakhtar-paulo-fonseca-speak-during-his-presentation-picture-id536301574

I appreciate there is a 'Next Manager' thread but this guy has been mentioned a few times today and I feel we should dedicate a little more forum time to him.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ger-paulo-fonseca-increases-prospect-everton/

I'd never heard of him before today but I'm convinced he is the right man to lead us to glory once we have outed Ronald.

Here's his managerial stats which I have checked thoroughly for authenticity, it's not spectacular but everyone has to start somewhere and he's built up a bit of experience and now is his time to shine. We missed the boat with Vitor, please lets not do it again.

View attachment 41244

But more importantly here's some pictures of the handsome devil, I think we can all agree that we'd let him do terrible terrible sexual things to our bodies.

paulo-fonseca-13.jpg

Portugal+Paulo+Fonseca+becomes+Shakhtar+Donetsk+-LneEjltvrBl.jpg

head-coach-of-fc-shakhtar-paulo-fonseca-speak-during-his-presentation-picture-id536301574

We'll end up with Sean Dyche, you know that don't you

I'm not sure if I'm able to handle another manager with a similar style to Martinez.

Pass pass pass and more passes just to make us look good with possession %.

Having said that, I must admit I know nothing about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.