Paulo Fonseca

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment passed that the atmosphere at FF ties in with the way the entire season has been for the club.
Obviously, it didn't start with Sam but he hasn't been able to improve the situation either it would appear.

At a football club the manager is the most important person.

The comment passed that the atmosphere at FF ties in with the way the entire season has been for the club.
Obviously, it didn't start with Sam but he hasn't been able to improve the situation either it would appear.

At a football club the manager is the most important person.
Tbf to Samosaurus, that atmosphere is one any incoming manager will struggle with unless they ruthlessly deal with it this summer.

At a minimum that means slinging out the likes of Baines, Jagielka, Williams, Schneiderlin and Rooney.

Get shut of that lot and the FF dynamic is changed for good. Dont get shut and we'll be seeing more managers than Crystal Palace do.

Tbf to Samosaurus, that atmosphere is one any incoming manager will struggle with unless they ruthlessly deal with it this summer.

At a minimum that means slinging out the likes of Baines, Jagielka, Williams, Schneiderlin and Rooney.

Get shut of that lot and the FF dynamic is changed for good. Dont get shut and we'll be seeing more managers than Crystal Palace do.

You seem like you know what goes on at FF David.

I mean here you are telling us all who the problem players are and saying Duncan is a terrible coach, how many times do you visit FF per week David? It must be loads.

I unfortunately agree with this. If the senior pros are a malign influence, there isn't much that any new guy can do but get shut of them.

Mirallas has to be shown the door too. I am sure that many others have more to add to that list and probably wouldn't get much argument from most of us. A rotten state of affairs.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, STFU

You seem like you know what goes on at FF David.

I mean here you are telling us all who the problem players are and saying Duncan is a terrible coach, how many times do you visit FF per week David? It must be loads.

I dont go to Westminster but I know they're all 'kin liars.

You dont have to be a genius to work out that we have longstanding players with big gobs and coaches like that galoot and Jeffers who are hanging around like a bad smell.

I hope the new broom when it's bought sweeps clean and gets those parasites out of the club at long last.

I dont go to Westminster but I know they're all 'kin liars.

You dont have to be a genius to work out that we have longstanding players with big gobs and coaches like that galoot and Jeffers who are hanging around like a bad smell.

I hope the new broom when it's bought sweeps clean and gets those parasites out of the club at long last.

You dont need to go to Westminster Dave, they lie on tele and in the media.

I just thought maybe you had some inside info, but sadly you havent got over the fact that Baines got the Spanish fraud sacked.

I unfortunately agree with this. If the senior pros are a malign influence, there isn't much that any new guy can do but get shut of them.

Mirallas has to be shown the door too. I am sure that many others have more to add to that list and probably wouldn't get much argument from most of us. A rotten state of affairs.
I feel the need to quote Travis Bickle:

Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

You dont need to go to Westminster Dave, they lie on tele and in the media.

I just thought maybe you had some inside info, but sadly you havent got over the fact that Baines got the Spanish fraud sacked.
I actually do. I speak to that source once in a while, and whilst the detail is not forthcoming its made plain that a clique rules the roost.

Look, we have had three managers now who are not David Moyes but we have David Moyes players still. Do you really need a map drawn for you on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.