Paulo Fonseca

Status
Not open for further replies.
..i haven’t got a clue what this bloke is like but in our position i’d be more interested in whether he developed or inherited a team. He might be a master technically, but we need somebody with a track record of developing a team, particularly adept at bringing in the right players to fit a strategy.

I really don’t think it’s as simple at looking at results.
When he took over at Shakhtar he was unable to buy any players and he turned them in to champions, he took some of their players that where out in the cold so to speak and put them in the team. So he has the ability to improve players

He has inherited a team, moulded the players into the system he prefers and has improved the majority and some by a huge margin mate.

For me that's the sign of a very very good coach.

..that sounds encouraging, I like that he has improved players but i’d still like evidence that he can bring the right players in. Saying that, he might be ideal to work with the right DoF.

I think with Roma now in he semi final of the champions league, the team his team beat and only went out on away goals, certainly shows any doubters that this guy knows what he is doing.

I hope mosheri pulls his finger out of his arse and gets him signed up and announced in the coming weeks
When Moshiri pulls his finger out oh his arse will it sound like the popping of a champagne bottle cork?

Reports have it that it sounded like the gurgle of an industrial gravy machine when he got Big Scam in.

Status
Not open for further replies.