Our New ColombianToffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the snippets I've seen on tv it seems to have a beautiful landscape. One of the few places I might consider to be worth getting to. I don't fly though, are there any overland or marine routes? :Blink:

Cunard Ferry (Queen Mary 2 I think) though it may just be to the USA.

Alternatively there's freighter options from mainland Europe. Direct to Colombia or if you want to take your car then to Uruguay and drive through Argentina, Chile, the length of the coast of Peru, through Ecuador with a good view of Chimborazo on the way and then into Colombia.

Bit of a trek but easier than heading East through Siberia, illegally crossing the Bering Strait and then driving from Alaska.

Cunard Ferry (Queen Mary 2 I think) though it may just be to the USA.

Alternatively there's freighter options from mainland Europe. Direct to Colombia or if you want to take your car then to Uruguay and drive through Argentina, Chile, the length of the coast of Peru, through Ecuador with a good view of Chimborazo on the way and then into Colombia.

Bit of a trek but easier than heading East through Siberia, illegally crossing the Bering Strait and then driving from Alaska.
Hell of a way to go to realise you forgot your face mask when you stop at a shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.