Our New ColombianToffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really think we should be swerving the Cocaine jokes - personally I don't think they're funny at all, and they are going to be really offensive to a lot of the new visitors this site is going to see over the course of the season.

I know nobody means anything malicious by it and I'm not having a go at anyone - i just think it's something we need to think about.

I genuinely wonder how Colombians see his move to Everton. Are they just happy he's going somewhere to play? Do they even know who/what Everton is? You know, pertinent questions.

I genuinely wonder how Colombians see his move to Everton. Are they just happy he's going somewhere to play? Do they even know who/what Everton is? You know, pertinent questions.
I can honestly say that we, Colombians, are very much happy to see James at Everton. Of course we know about Everton before James as Mina has been there for two years. While he is not as popular as James he still one of the best defenders for our national team so many of us have been following Everton for a bit now, plus your club has a lot of history. James is a talent that deserves playing time and he can get his confidence back at Everton under Ancelotti. He already looks much happier than he has been in years and I have no doubt that he will be giving it his best for his new club and fans.

Most Colombians are happy with the move and that he will get to play. There are always the negative Nancys about how he has fallen off and how he said he didnt like Munich because it was cold, yet Liverpool is colder. But the vast majority of people are excited and hopeful to see both the player and the club return to glory

I can honestly say that we, Colombians, are very much happy to see James at Everton. Of course we know about Everton before James as Mina has been there for two years. While he is not as popular as James he still one of the best defenders for our national team so many of us have been following Everton for a bit now, plus your club has a lot of history. James is a talent that deserves playing time and he can get his confidence back at Everton under Ancelotti. He already looks much happier than he has been in years and I have no doubt that he will be giving it his best for his new club and fans.
Music to our ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.