Our New ColombianToffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the snippets I've seen on tv it seems to have a beautiful landscape. One of the few places I might consider to be worth getting to. I don't fly though, are there any overland or marine routes? :Blink:

Lots of cruises ships go in there but only for a day usually. If you like what you see you could jump ship lol

Way better than those Croatian bellends who came in, thought they were really good and then got hugely aggressive and said they put a curse on us. They didn’t do a lot for their perceived stereotype.

I’ll take the phone number off them for the witch doctor they used because I’m a believer.

I genuinely wonder how Colombians see his move to Everton. Are they just happy he's going somewhere to play? Do they even know who/what Everton is? You know, pertinent questions.
Anyone who knows anything about football has Everton fc on their radar. There have been great players like Andy Johnson, Lukaku, Arteta, Cahill, Fellaini, Rooney, Bent ... Relevant and classy players. How not to know Everton?

It is obvious that we are here for Rodríguez, but many of us are more fans of soccer than of a player. Im from Colombia.Thanks for the welcome

I think the Farc have signed up to a peace agreement although there was 3 IRA guys arrested there last year giving them some training etc..you wont be kidnapped. Believe me Toxteth is far more dangerous than Colombia...
I genuinely hope Wayne Rooney stays to achieve his potential at Everton. Moyes and him could be special. And he seems to have a special relationship too with Stubbsy, which can only help.

Anyone who knows anything about football has Everton fc on their radar. There have been great players like Andy Johnson, Lukaku, Arteta, Cahill, Fellaini, Rooney, Bent ... Relevant and classy players. How not to know Everton?

It is obvious that we are here for Rodríguez, but many of us are more fans of soccer than of a player. Im from Colombia.Thanks for the welcome
You takin the mickey ain'tcha mate?

I can honestly say that we, Colombians, are very much happy to see James at Everton. Of course we know about Everton before James as Mina has been there for two years. While he is not as popular as James he still one of the best defenders for our national team so many of us have been following Everton for a bit now, plus your club has a lot of history. James is a talent that deserves playing time and he can get his confidence back at Everton under Ancelotti. He already looks much happier than he has been in years and I have no doubt that he will be giving it his best for his new club and fans.
I'm not even going to pretend, It completely skipped my mind with Mina being from Colombia that people would have known about Everton beforehand lol

I'm not even going to pretend, It completely skipped my mind with Mina being from Colombia that people would have known about Everton beforehand lol
You are already forgiven for your oversight
You are already forgiven for your oversight, mate lol

How brilliant. Who would have thought we would have Colombian fans joining us on our forum? I suppose this is the good thing about Premier Lge. Lets remember- The first South American players were Ardiles and Villa i think back in 82? I for one welcome anyone to the great city of Liverpool. To Gabriel Garcia Marquez, El Libertador ( Bolivar), James Rodriguez, Farc....

Status
Not open for further replies.