Our New ColombianToffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many are Colombian and how many are just taking the pee, i noticed one new Colombian poster already saying we should buy a new striker to get the most from midfield, seems a strange thing to say after one game in which one of them scored.

How many are Colombian and how many are just taking the pee, i noticed one new Colombian poster already saying we should buy a new striker to get the most from midfield, seems a strange thing to say after one game in which one of them scored.

I wonder if he had any particular player in mind.

New fans, new markets, new eyeballs, more fan money, all good.

My only concern is that this influx is going to make it harder for me to get tickets when I can finally get across the pond for my first trip to Goodison. I was supposed to go over the American Thanksgiving holiday but had to back out. Fortunately that was the 0-2 loss to Norwich that doomed Silva. Would not have been a good first game. Will be over there first chance When All This Is Over, if I can compete with our new Colombian friends for seats.

For all of our Colombian friends, Everton v Salford is an 8.15pm kick off UK time which by my reckoning (and a quick Google search) makes it a 2.15pm kick off in Colombia.

So close your shops, finish school early, take half a day off and watch the mighty Blues hopefully progress to the next round of the league Cup.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amo colombia

Ped kneels down for our overlords. (Or for the new Colombian YouTube revenue)

76382A74-CB77-4EE2-9809-723216C8E351.jpeg

How the hell did Ped end up worming his way into the inner circle, bloody internet. I don't mind Ped and Baz good on them for seeing an opening in the market

Status
Not open for further replies.