One more sleep To go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the day, hopefully by the time I come home from work Fat Sam and Co. Will only be a bad memory and the brave New World will have arrived.
I will be extremely disappointed if he is still in post come 5pm. I will be gutted if he manages to get away on holiday and still be manager

"I supported when we where crap" that's most of us Snake, "and supported when we won the lot" we're getting fewer by the year!

I reckon Mosh has just had a rather large bowl of sugar puffs...just called Marco and Marcel to make sure they're still on to sign later this afternoon and is currently checking the trap door works and the noose that he'll tie around BFS neck sometime this afternoon.

Today is the day, hopefully by the time I come home from work Fat Sam and Co. Will only be a bad memory and the brave New World will have arrived.
I will be extremely disappointed if he is still in post come 5pm. I will be gutted if he manages to get away on holiday and still be manager
If that's the case, write the summer and next season off now.

I reckon Mosh has just had a rather large bowl of sugar puffs...just called Marco and Marcel to make sure they're still on to sign later this afternoon and is currently checking the trap door works and the noose that he'll tie around BFS neck sometime this afternoon.
Just then there is a sharp rap on the front door. Mosh answers it, thinking it's a parcel from Amazon. There stands Big Sam. Behind him are five burly, dark-suited gentlemen. They are not smiling.

"Morning Mosh. Lovely day? Mind if my friends and I come in for a little word?" Sam and entourage push past Mosh, crushing him against the wall.

Just then there is a sharp rap on the front door. Mosh answers it, thinking it's a parcel from Amazon. There stands Big Sam. Behind him are five burly, dark-suited gentlemen. They are not smiling.

"Morning Mosh. Lovely day? Mind if my friends and I come in for a little word?" Sam and entourage push past Mosh, crushing him against the wall.
And then Mosh and his gang of Iranian Gangsters backed up with Usmanovs (ssshh) spaznaz trained minders double tap them all between the eyes...optimism might be slightly running away with me but a man can only dream

And then Mosh and his gang of Iranian Gangsters backed up with Usmanovs (ssshh) spaznaz trained minders double tap them all between the eyes...optimism might be slightly running away with me but a man can only dream
You forgot the crew of Little Sam paratroops poised on the roof who abseil down, take out the Iranians and force Mosh at knifepoint to get Marco on the moby and call the whole deal off!

You forgot the crew of Little Sam paratroops poised on the roof who abseil down, take out the Iranians and force Mosh at knifepoint to get Marco on the moby and call the whole deal off!
Little Sam can stay...if only to.[Poor language removed] the kopites when he holds the Premier League trophy aloft in a couple.of years ;)

Good post mate, I actually can’t wait to start supporting us again, something Sam made virtually impossible. That all starts today.

This will be the 5th manager in recent years. Unexpected at a club which traditionally has been a stable club. So now a big focus on the players as well. Many if whom are not good enough. Pep wouldnt get them in the top 6.

Some one posted the full squad there recently. I hadnt looked at it for a while. Too many old players in key positions in a very fast league. Lack of quality right through the squad. It really needs to be culled, players need to be moved on, sold, driven to a new club. I hope mosh and the new changes really get on top of it this summer after mistake after mistake over last 3 years.

This will be the 5th manager in recent years. Unexpected at a club which traditionally has been a stable club. So now a big focus on the players as well. Many if whom are not good enough. Pep wouldnt get them in the top 6.

Some one posted the full squad there recently. I hadnt looked at it for a while. Too many old players in key positions in a very fast league. Lack of quality right through the squad. It really needs to be culled, players need to be moved on, sold, driven to a new club. I hope mosh and the new changes really get on top of it this summer after mistake after mistake over last 3 years.
It seems there is a proper cull on the cards..already started at board room level...looks like the manager and coaches are Imminent and then the waste of space players. I can't believe whoever has been lined up hasn't been watching us play and knows who they want and they want rid off. I'm happy for us not to improve this year in terms of position so long as the whole outlook of the club changes to wanting and trying to win rather than be scared to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.