Nugent - Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If moyes signs Nugent, I hope Moyes doesnt sign a new contract

Nugent is simply rubbish

Nugent would also break Moyes own rule of only signing players who will improve the squad, Nugent would make the squad worse.

Nugent is rubbish

Serious question ten minutes to go, a goal down. Moyes wants to bring on a striker to partner Jelavic and push Fellaini, and vic's out injured because he always is.

Who do you want him to bring on. Conor, Vellios, Naismith or Nugent?

If moyes signs Nugent, I hope Moyes doesnt sign a new contract

Nugent is simply rubbish

Nugent would also break Moyes own rule of only signing players who will improve the squad, Nugent would make the squad worse.

Nugent is rubbish

Naismith, Anichebe or Nugent ? Tough call.

Longer term I'd take Vellios like but for a six month job, I'd rather have Nugent on the pitch than Chebes or Naisy.

Serious question ten minutes to go, a goal down. Moyes wants to bring on a striker to partner Jelavic and push Fellaini, and vic's out injured because he always is.

Who do you want him to bring on. Conor, Vellios, Naismith or Nugent?

Naismith, vellios, hey even Mucha ahead of the rubbish that is david nugent.
They guy is awful and his stats back it up

One point ot make - We still have not played Naismith in his prefered centre forward role, not once.

I must have been hallucinating during the norwich game then.

seriously?
I must have missed it.

Paddy power will give me 100/1 on Nugent to be premiership top scorer 2013/14.
Im going to crap convertors with all my stuff tommorrow so I can lump on.

He's a blue. Probably put his all into wearing the shirt.

* whether or not he'll put his all into playing is a different matter, like

As a young player once stated .." Once a blue always a blue " ...Sign him up Moyesy, lid

He played up top, just behind Jelavic. In his preferred position. And some of the passing between the two of them was as bad as I've ever seen.

This is true. You have to remember, Naismith is coming back from some pretty awful injuries and isn't likely to show his best this season. We need someone who can do a job, if not for the full 90 then for 20 to 25 mins off the bench. I've seen a lot of Nugent and, when his confidence is high, he outperforms. Moyes can bring out the best in him.

This is true. You have to remember, Naismith is coming back from some pretty awful injuries and isn't likely to show his best this season. We need someone who can do a job, if not for the full 90 then for 20 to 25 mins off the bench. I've seen a lot of Nugent and, when his confidence is high, he outperforms. Moyes can bring out the best in him.

Spot on. I think people are too picky given the current state of our bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.