Nugent - Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Pompey when he finally got the chance to start he was platooned on the left side and led the team in goals and we all know how much Molyez loves his CFs on the wings.

At Burnley he was only a part time starter and got 6 in 1/2 of a season. Burnley was a shower the 2nd half of the that season and he didn't get too many chances either. He always looked pretty good when I saw him too.

At Liester he has 12 in 20 games this year and 27 in 65.

He's more talented than Beckford, who did pretty nice for us and IMO Grant Holt. He's played well almost every time I saw him on the tele. Unfotunately he never got a chance under 'Arry at Portsmouth as it probably wasn't a good situtation anyway and he probably didn't fit in with all the 30+ year olds on that squad. I think he could be a good starter in the Prem. With Jelly supposedly having a bad knee and Vic often injured he could do a job for us.

He's 27 and big strikers usually hit their prime at the 28-31 year mark. If Leischester is sick of him by all means I'd love to have him here. And best of all he'd bleed for us and would relish playing the RS unlike some of our guys.

Scored again against Burnley at the Turf the other day. Got to be nailed on for a Premiership club taking a gamble on him. If not us then I can see him at the likes of Wigan / Reading / QPR

He's not good enough to play for everton IMO. He could be good signing for clubs in the relegation battles I think, but not for a premier league club that wants to challenge for european places. However Everton have a lot of players that arn´t good enough to play for the club.

Sign him up Moyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.