Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shambolic. Clueless. Completely down to the ineptitude of an egotistical manager who started the game with 8 players at Premier league level and a young kid at left back still getting to grips with the pace of English football. The team was determined to allow one of the worst teams in Premier league history dictate the play.

Rafael isnt going anywhere as the invisible man in charge probably doesn’t even know the results of the last 2 months.

Has to be the end of Rondon (playing just behind Dom? Jesus wept, absolutely criminal) ever starting games
Has to be the end of Coleman who now resembles a fan who has won a competition to play

but It won’t be….. this club gives me nothing anymore, I don’t know what it is and what exactly the team is trying to achieve.

I could of gone but I chose not to, I salute every fan that travelled to East Anglia today… the club doesn’t deserve a single one of you.

Benitez knows Rondon is [Poor language removed], but is too stubborn, so he starts him. When you have a manager making decision because he doesn't like people questioning him, we will lose a lot of games. Or Benitez is losing games on purpose to get sacked to get that beautiful severance package. And you will see him being unveiled as Newcastle manager.

Same, I'm just tired of watching my team lose and keep chasing every game.

Woeful and it's all on the manager.

His tactics and team selection lost us that game.

This squad (even with injuries) has enough about it to beat Norwich City and be comfortably mid table at the least.

If Benitez isn't gone before the next game we'll be relegated.
Couldn’t agree more he’s just not up to the job worse tactics from most of the managers we have had in the last 5 years

Contrary to what I said earlier in the heat of the battle. I don't like to give my opinion too strongly after a defeat so I think I'd probably give him another 3 or 4 games on the basis that we still aren't in bad relegation trouble currently. But it would have to improve
Blimey... What changed from half three ?? Wish that had happened to me !!!

How have we ended up with these defenders and this poxy midfield?
Godfrey and Keane just aren't footballers. Gomes and Doucoure - shockers.
Rondon instead of Richy? In what world does that happen?
Cannot see Benitez surviving this display.

Benitez knows Rondon is [Poor language removed], but is too stubborn, so he starts him. When you have a manager making decision because he doesn't like people questioning him, we will lose a lot of games. Or Benitez is losing games on purpose to get sacked to get that beautiful severance package. And you will see him being unveiled as Newcastle manager.

This is the can do no wrong Ego which Digne fell foul of.

Thing is how will this new manager be? That has always been the problem.

That aside i really don't think he will get the sack tonight,, Moshiri isn't up to it
Even if moshiri continues to dither do you plausibly see a way for him to salvage this perpetual drek? Its futile at this juncture in my opinion

Would love someone who defends benetiz, to tell me exactly what does the useless Condom offers us on the park. He shouldn’t even be on the bench fgs!! Don’t know how many more deep sighs I can do each game he touches the ball- I need a paper bag to breath into to stop hyper ventilating

I'm just fed up of changing managers. We then have that whole new transition period and the cost of sacking benitez and his staff will work against us with ffp. I think if Newcastle had won today it might be panic stations. But with games in hand and a gap between us and the bottom 3 which is still fairly healthy. I would suggest there is enough reason to believe we can find a few results to get back up the table
There ought to be an exemption in the FFP rules for the cost of getting rid of a kopite bellend, in the same way as for the capital costs of the stadium

How have we ended up with these defenders and this poxy midfield?
Godfrey and Keane just aren't footballers. Gomes and Doucoure - shockers.
Rondon instead of Richy? In what world does that happen?
Cannot see Benitez surviving this display.
Keane is so bad never looks like he’s even put in 90 mins looks like he’s just walked out the tunnel after the game not even out of breath

Status
Not open for further replies.