Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was playing footy, come to check the score… what the actual??? Can someone give me a rundown of the match? What the hell happened??

Was playing footy, come to check the score… what the actual??? Can someone give me a rundown of the match? What the hell happened??
Keane happened

Then defenders didn't think they had to defend 90 seconds later

Richy scored a boss goal

Then for the rest of the game we didn't really do anything that looked like scoring.

Norwich had a counter through the defence at the half way line every 5 minutes though and only them being terrible that they didn't score more

Twice I have seen that Benitez banner at Everton games . I don't think stuff like that helps the players. We had protests at Leeds against Bates and Cellino managers tended to be felt sorry for, when we were dire. Benitez hasn't become a bad manager overnight, injuries bad board room decisions etc are all contributing factors. Get behind the team and manager its amazing how the players feel about the fans and gives them more confidence to try things. My mum will be rolling in her grave with what's going on at her club.
He's been festering for years hasn't been a revelant manager in over a decade. Hes a dusty fossil now

Status
Not open for further replies.