Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Holgate at right back would have made far less errors. Branthwaite at centre back. Anyone at centreback. Keane is horrendous. Coleman is horrendous. It’s an error a game from those two now. We’re bad enough without having to deal with these two as well.
Patterson at RB surely, the problem is we give the ball away everytime its out that side, if he is poor defending but decent going forward that will be an upgrade on Coleman or Holgate.
Having Godfrey with the ball at his feet in the oppos half is embarrassing.

Don't get the votes for Gordon. He works his socks off and does some decent things and worth coming on when a PL standard winger tires but that's about it. He continues to look like an underage player, easily getting manhandled with good opportunities breaking down. He was gone half way through the 2nd half, doesn't have the speed or stamina for a winger in a midfield four.

If Andros was fit whyTF didn't he start? In terms of putting in crosses, shots on goal, holding off defenders and def up and down the field there is no comparison with Gordon- in the way Benetiz is setting up.

I'm just fed up of changing managers. We then have that whole new transition period and the cost of sacking benitez and his staff will work against us with ffp. I think if Newcastle had won today it might be panic stations. But with games in hand and a gap between us and the bottom 3 which is still fairly healthy. I would suggest there is enough reason to believe we can find a few results to get back up the table
Do you fancy is getting anything out of the 2 Newcastle games or even the Burnley game?? I certainly don’t!

Any manager would think twice before coming here, half of the first team starters are just unbelievably bad...any decent manager would need atleast 2 cd, and 2 mfs...need to act quick, sack Rafael immediately and start getting these

They wouldn’t, they see a big salary, a team that has been woefully mismanaged and with the correct coaching and a formation that suited the available players, could be welded into a cohesive unit.

Just like Ancelotti did ( in the main)

The whole club stinks from top to bottom

A billionaire who wastes 500 mil without worrying is a mad man. He never learns from mistakes

God knows what sharpy Bill whizz and Red lips are doing now. Probably sipping champers in a hot tub congratulating themselves

The whole hierarchy need to do one

Woeful and it's all on the manager.

His tactics and team selection lost us that game.

This squad (even with injuries) has enough about it to beat Norwich City and be comfortably mid table at the least.

If Benitez isn't gone before the next game we'll be relegated.

Patterson at RB surely, the problem is we give the ball away everytime its out that side, if he is poor defending but decent going forward that will be an upgrade on Coleman or Holgate.
Having Godfrey with the ball at his feet in the oppos half is embarrassing.

Not helped for 60 mins with Coleman behind you.

Don't get the votes for Gordon. He works his socks off and does some decent things and worth coming on when a PL standard winger tires but that's about it. He continues to look like an underage player, easily getting manhandled with good opportunities breaking down. He was gone half way through the 2nd half, doesn't have the speed or stamina for a winger in a midfield four.

If Andros was fit whyTF didn't he start? In terms of putting in crosses, shots on goal, holding off defenders and def up and down the field there is no comparison with Gordon- in the way Benetiz is setting up.

That should have been a subbing at about 70 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.