2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love his movement. His ideas are really good and his work rate is outstanding. I liked him before, though. The competition also isn't very good. He's already pulled off some pretty impressive passes, but he'd never have that kind of time in the PL.

I like the No. 9, Fedor Chalov, and apparently he has 12 goals and he's only 21 years old. Impressive. That's not a younger players league, either.

Thanks for sharing.

Fair to say that Vlasic played most of his games in a struggling Everton team.
Be interesting to see how he starts next season.
I'm not one for binning possible talent until we've seen the real potential.
He might not make the grade, but got to be worth another season at GP to find out.

He wasn't even that bad when he played under Koeman, He was hot and cold but I think he shown something about him, He has all the attributes to be a decent player in the Premiership the problem is where do we fit him into this team, I guess we could swap him with Sig when he's not on it but he probably wants consistent game time.

He wasn't even that bad when he played under Koeman, He was hot and cold but I think he shown something about him, He has all the attributes to be a decent player in the Premiership the problem is where do we fit him into this team, I guess we could swap him with Sig when he's not on it but he probably wants consistent game time.

Exactly the problem. He'll want first team footy and that’s fair enough. He won’t get it here.

Fair to say that Vlasic played most of his games in a struggling Everton team.
Be interesting to see how he starts next season.
I'm not one for binning possible talent until we've seen the real potential.
He might not make the grade, but got to be worth another season at GP to find out.
He looked really good when he first arrived, might be worth a punt next season. We’ll see how he performs during preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.