2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the minutes he's getting I think

If he's getting 30-40 minutes from the bench I can't see him moaning too much
I think the issue I have with that is, who is he getting 30 minutes a game from? I doubt Gylfi is going to be taken off at 60 minutes as I can't recall him being even when he was uber gash this year, he's not taking off a Gomes or Gana with a third of the match remaining. Which means probably a winger which he isn't

I think the issue I have with that is, who is he getting 30 minutes a game from? I doubt Gylfi is going to be taken off at 60 minutes as I can't recall him being even when he was uber gash this year, he's not taking off a Gomes or Gana with a third of the match remaining. Which means probably a winger which he isn't

It depends on the game really

There's a probably a good chance one of them will be tired/be on a booking etc

Heck, he could even come on for a DCL and Richarlison could be moved to #9 to see the game out if needs be

I think a lot of it hinges on Silva and Vlasic having an actual chat in pre-season about what both of them are looking for from the other and then seeing if a middle ground can be reached

If yes, Vlasic stays

If no, then let's get him the best move for all parties

Hopefully it's the former

I dunno. I have no attachment to vlasic at all. He’s done nothing for us so if he went we’d lose nothing really.

There is the chance he’ll go on to decent things though.

Like Lookman does?

When do subs ever get that regularly?

Happens at lot at Chelsea with Barkley and that other lad. One of them starts, the other comes on and replace the other

And I'm not suggesting he'd get that all season

Part of this is him getting some time off the bench to state his worth, which leads to more minutes

If Silva lays it out for him and gives him a chance, maybe he'll be happy with that?

Happens at lot at Chelsea with Barkley and that other lad. One of them starts, the other comes on and replace the other

And I'm not suggesting he'd get that all season

Part of this is him getting some time off the bench to state his worth, which leads to more minutes

If Silva lays it out for him and gives him a chance, maybe he'll be happy with that?
How are Chelsea getting on this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.