2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see

If so, then fair enough, but he might surprise us yet

I just dont think hes somebody thats willing to fight for a place, he was playing first team footy at 16.

You say he should back himself, he does, he doesnt think he should ever be on the bench.

The Lookman issue doesnt help us either, the lads not been given any minutes at all, granted it seems like its his own fault.

But DCL shows the other side of the coin, that if you work hard and play well you get plenty of minutes.

Honestly reading between the lines I think there was a massive fallout, rumours that his sister was given a dressing down for her comments on twitter, sent to train with the trash, I would be very surprised if he plays for us again myself.

I just dont think hes somebody thats willing to fight for a place, he was playing first team footy at 16.

You say he should back himself, he does, he doesnt think he should ever be on the bench.

The Lookman issue doesnt help us either, the lads not been given any minutes at all, granted it seems like its his own fault.

But DCL shows the other side of the coin, that if you work hard and play well you get plenty of minutes.

Honestly reading between the lines I think there was a massive fallout, rumours that his sister was given a dressing down for her comments on twitter, sent to train with the trash, I would be very surprised if he plays for us again myself.

Joyce comments were interesting though, about him being brought back in.

Personally I would like him to be given an opportunity with the first team however if he is sold for a decent amount I wouldn't lose much sleep. He needs to come back with an open mind and if he impresses could be either rotation/competition or back up for Sigurdsson. If he excels he may even start as first choice. If we sell him his stock is currently high so we should get a decent fee. If he goes on to be a worldie after we sell him that would be unlucky but we should still have been reasonably recompensed!

At the end of the day if he comes back into the fold we all hope he does well.

If he’s one of the ones shipped out then I honestly don’t care a bit.

This is exactly how I feel. He did show bits when he was here but he was pushed out wide in a team that was playing hoof-ball under BFS.

I think he’d do well in Italy. If we can get a decent fee for him then we won’t be missing anything we didn’t have this season.

One of the many reason to hope we get Europa League. Players like him can get some decent game time in the early rounds. We need some silverware so should be competing on all possible fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.