2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t, those days are gone.

Player power and all that...

If they finish top 3 they make champions league. 4th and 5th is europa league.

If he really wants to leave then it could be an idea to loan him again for a season and market him around europe...

Player power and all that...

If they finish top 3 they make champions league. 4th and 5th is europa league.

If he really wants to leave then it could be an idea to loan him again for a season and market him around europe...

I’d he’s done that well this season I’d guess that there’ll be clubs outside of Russia already interested too.

A lot will depend on what Brands thinks of him, he already fits the Brands “ model “.

Premier League or Russian pub league?

And all because he got a sad on over a manager that literally no one wanted and is no longer at the club didn’t fancy him.

I mean if Vlasic really wants to spend his time playing in the Russian league because that's where he thinks he'll be successful, then good luck and make sure CSKA give us double our money on our transfer fee from Split.

A lot of butt hurt people in here today.

Who?

I'd love to have him back as I think he has potential and could make an impact for our squad in the midfield. But he has to earn his spot on the squad. Hard to say whether he wants to be there or not if he doesn't get a shot to try again. Silva hasn't said he didn't want him back.

There was always the chance that the story about him coming back into the squad next season was released by the club as part of a negotiating position. The same could be true of Onyekuru. A way to let the interested clubs know that they aren't going to low-ball us.

Vlasic coming back looked strange on the face of it. He was made to train away from the squad last season amongst a group of other deadwood.

The club needs to generate funds from player sales and those two are going to be some of our most sellable assets with the best chance of bringing in a decent profit without affecting the squad we have. Makes perfect sense to sell them for the highest prices possible to facilitate us bringing in other targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.